OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwweeee that first drink of coffee in the morning. Sweet sweet sweet.

Morning everyone. I got to work on my hot water heater again today. Third time replacing one of the cheap Chinabomb hose. I bought an extra last time but I’ve already used it on the other side. I don’t have time to redo the whole thing but I’m going to start cyphering on how.

Anyway I hope all you guys have a great Wednesday and maybe win the lotto.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spent a couple of days down at the ranch.....the weather was great and all the trees were changing color...........here are a couple of pic's... I love this time of year...!!!
Beautiful pictures Hodrod. I will be taking pictures of our foilqge up at grand lake this weekend. Neighbors say it is gorgeous up there right now.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys.

I have a full day of work here in the city then heading back up to the lake house tonight.
My neighbors up there are telling me the leaves have turned and how gorgeous it is. So planning on taking some pics from the boat this weekend. Will post some here if they turn out.

Have a great hump day!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
037059BE-94CB-4315-B918-C366C938D5BD.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for your service........!!!
Thanks Hodrod but unfortunately I never served in the military. I grew up in a military family, my dad is retired Air Force. My mom, still to this day volunteers at the Veterans Hospital and helps all of the surviving spouses received all the benefits they deserve.
I support all of the branches of our military in anyway I can.
I truly believe we live in the very best country in the world and it is protected by the strongest military in the world. Unfortunately our government SUCKS! at the moment but we will overcome and take it back in time.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys,

Well I made it back up to the lake house here on Grand last night. Man, the drive was nasty. I drove in all that severe weather all the way up and was only a few miles back from the tornado that touched down in Midtown Tulsa and almost caught up to the one that touched down outside of Pryor. I felt like a storm chaser last night except I wasn't chasing it, I was in it. LOL
But made it safe and sound an hour and fifteen minutes longer than usual.

Have a great day everybody!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom