OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We love living here on Grand lake. It is so beautiful this time of year. Here are some pictures of the fall colors up here by our place.
Pictures were taken by some of our lake neighbors.

19264404-EA04-49B9-8A64-810CD0C35C4B.jpeg
C7F1F093-E97C-44E2-81D9-18D3E787424E.jpeg
A201803C-2025-4CA1-8423-B21FC87E3CEC.jpeg
970D38DC-4E76-4EB9-92E2-B18C52F7F92A.jpeg
0D419593-3A99-4D96-BE9B-D53C8AABF7CF.jpeg
D6C16A5F-EB9A-49C1-B85C-07B956E99F7D.jpeg
D164469D-BA0D-438E-B397-F512787E73E0.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning, Everyone.

Wife and I were coughing quite a bit yesterday, and last night I had a low grade fever of 99.5 degrees. So, we decided to not go to church today and just stay home. Now, our coughing has abated quite a bit in intensity, frequency, and duration. Also, I have no sense of having any kind of fever, but I haven't had the wife check that yet. (I'm not sure I can operate these new-fangled thermometers.)

Since Dancer has provided some fall colors, I'll do the same but from several years back...

...like 2008.

Natural Falls State Park off of Highway 412 east of Tulsa.

"He leadeth me beside still waters."

Colorado's Shelf Road north of Canon City, CO. (Bonus with wildlife in among the color.) This one was taken in October of 2014.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning, Everyone.

Wife and I were coughing quite a bit yesterday, and last night I had a low grade fever of 99.5 degrees. So, we decided to not go to church today and just stay home. Now, our coughing has abated quite a bit in intensity, frequency, and duration. Also, I have no sense of having any kind of fever, but I haven't had the wife check that yet. (I'm not sure I can operate these new-fangled thermometers.)

Since Dancer has provided some fall colors, I'll do the same but from several years back...

...like 2008.

Natural Falls State Park off of Highway 412 east of Tulsa.

"He leadeth me beside still waters."

Colorado's Shelf Road north of Canon City, CO. (Bonus with wildlife in among the color.) This one was taken in October of 2014.

Hope you and your wife get to feeling better Terry.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evening guys,

I had to drive back to Oklahoma City today to pick up a few things and take care of some bills since we are quarantining up here at the lake.
Ran down to Moore and met up with a guy from Craigslist to buy a 1/2 ton chain hoist. Brand new in the box for $50. It was to good of a deal for me to pass up. lol,
Went to the studio and got things done, took the remaining items our kids left us before moving to Germany to storage. Then got back on the road and headed back up here. It was a lot of hours in seat today. The wife just slept and stayed in bed the whole day.

Tomorrow I'm taking the truck in for new tires and then going to try to take the wife out on the boat for a short ride Fingers crossed.

Hope everybody had a great Sunday.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evening guys,

I had to drive back to Oklahoma City today to pick up a few things and take care of some bills since we are quarantining up here at the lake.
Ran down to Moore and met up with a guy from Craigslist to buy a 1/2 ton chain hoist. Brand new in the box for $50. It was to good of a deal for me to pass up. lol,
Went to the studio and got things done, took the remaining items our kids left us before moving to Germany to storage. Then got back on the road and headed back up here. It was a lot of hours in seat today. The wife just slept and stayed in bed the whole day.

Tomorrow I'm taking the truck in for new tires and then going to try to take the wife out on the boat for a short ride Fingers crossed.

Hope everybody had a great Sunday.
I hope she gets to stay in the boat.

:yikes2:

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom