OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we are still under the weather what with coughing and the wife has a bit of a fever. We've contacted our doctor to see if we can get in. I can't speak to the wife's problem, but mine now seems to be yet another bout of upper respiratory infection. Back when we were working, I used to get that about every couple of years or so. That all started in late 1998 when I contracted both URI and Bronchitis.

Hope everyone is doing well and that Dancer's wife is getting better. At least we haven't heard of her being hospitalized.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A beautiful morning! Several things on my list for today, but for right now, I think I’ll just refill my coffee and think about those things.

good day folks!
I tend to be like that. Don't want to rush into anything until it's thoroughly thought out . . . hmmm, maybe that's why I never seem to get much done 🤔. Guess I'll just lay down and think on that awhile 😂

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A beautiful morning! Several things on my list for today, but for right now, I think I’ll just refill my coffee and think about those things.

good day folks!

I tend to be like that. Don't want to rush into anything until it's thoroughly thought out . . . hmmm, maybe that's why I never seem to get much done 🤔. Guess I'll just lay down and think on that awhile 😂

It's nice to know I'm not alone! Hey, I've already been to the Doc for my annual check-up this morning! He says I'm still alive, so all is well!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evening folks,

I had a pretty productive day. I had a neighbor take my truck in for new shoes (tires). Since I have been around the wife all week with Covid, figure I better stay away from as many folks as possible.

Made two doors out of tongue and groove 1x6’s.
Have them clamped up and drying at the moment. Will finish them up tomorrow. They will be barn doors to go between our master bedroom and the master bath. Wife has been wanting a set for a long time. We are in quarantine so figure it was time.

Also took a boat ride this afternoon since it was almost 80 degrees up here. Leaves are falling but was able to get a few pictures of some remaining fall foliage.

19251CC1-0B29-4A18-A07E-6CBF72A126F8.jpeg
B3472376-1976-4FDE-805B-839C053BFF6F.jpeg
D722537A-F403-4709-AC6E-8E7CFA2B487A.jpeg
F7440984-3253-4437-97EF-C71A07C89409.jpeg

Here are the doors (two of them) I put together. They are all glued up and drying.

F5900A55-CD1E-401A-9DFB-424C96B22C0D.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom