OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I are improving in our health. We both got antibiotics yesterday evening for what we believe to be URI. After taking the two pills for the first night, our coughing has diminished and her fever has gone down.

Now, if we just felt good enough to get out and go do something pleasurable, like go take pictures or something. Shoot, even taking a long walk would be nice.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I are improving in our health. We both got antibiotics yesterday evening for what we believe to be URI. After taking the two pills for the first night, our coughing has diminished and her fever has gone down.

Now, if we just felt good enough to get out and go do something pleasurable, like go take pictures or something. Shoot, even taking a long walk would be nice.
Glad to hear you and your wife are on the mend. It sucks being sick.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another day another dollar’
Used to mean something to me. 🤣

You working class folx have a good day.
I’m goofing off as much as I can today.
You might not be goofing off. It's possible that you are sitting quietly, contemplating the solution to some great world wide problem.

In other words, it ain't goofing off unless they can prove it. :rollingla

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all. Enjoying the morning coffee infusion and watching a few birds in the yard that seem to be as uncertain about what to do today as I am.

Bad deal today for Gov Stitt. Whatever he does today will be wrong, all because of the actions of someone else. Between this deal and the Kenosha trial, this evening will be examples of the worst of society.

Latest posts

Top Bottom