OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all. Nice little bit of rain this morning. Closings this morning on home being sold, and then this afternoon on home being purchased, so we’ll be homeless for a few hours. I will be working the intersection of Penn and I-240, hoping some will buy my lunch. Remember, “every little bit helps”. I think that’s what their signs say.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning fellers. I'm surprisingly chipper for someone who didn't go to bed until 3 this morning. 🤷 I dunno. It just happens this way sometimes. I re-injures my ribs lifting something I had no business ****ing around with and have been having trouble breathing. I keep dreaming that I am suffocating ... 🙄😬 After a couple days of that your body apparently thinks it should just stay awake. 🤔🤔 I swear sometimes those broken ribs and collapsed lung bug me more than the spinal fractures. It's weird.

Oh well ... I have things to do today so I won't pick on the kiddos today! 😉 You all have a good day!!

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Morning fellers. I'm surprisingly chipper for someone who didn't go to bed until 3 this morning. 🤷 I dunno. It just happens this way sometimes. I re-injures my ribs lifting something I had no business ****ing around with and have been having trouble breathing. I keep dreaming that I am suffocating ... 🙄😬 After a couple days of that your body apparently thinks it should just stay awake. 🤔🤔 I swear sometimes those broken ribs and collapsed lung bug me more than the spinal fractures. It's weird.

Oh well ... I have things to do today so I won't pick on the kiddos today! 😉 You all have a good day!!
Grumpy is gonna have to lock you up just for your own protection.
It isn't any fun when you can't breathe. I'm one to be saying this cause I don't listen to my myself.
"But quit doing stupid stuff , stupid hurts." Praying for a speedy recovery you have suffered enough Gurl.:angry3:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grumpy is gonna have to lock you up just for your own protection.
It isn't any fun when you can't breathe. I'm one to be saying this cause I don't listen to my myself.
"But quit doing stupid stuff , stupid hurts." Praying for a speedy recovery you have suffered enough Gurl.:angry3:

Ehhh I'm good. I'll stop moving around when I'm dead. 😇 According to Grumpy he's gonna help that along if I don't "sit the **** down ... NOW" 👀👀

😇😂😂😂😂

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And for those with the "strange" thoughts of such things, here are a couple of images of the fort's latrine. The first image has a sign that explains the "flushing" system.

Who wants the job of cleaning one of these suckers?

The doorway to the left of the magazine area goes to a circular stairway to the top of the wall.

enjoyed the pic's....its almost as good as being there......almost....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long day today. Woke up with 27* temps and 2” snow on the RV in Gallup New Mexico.
Town of 21,000 has a sports bar and pub ranked in the top 100 in the US.
Visited with the owner last night finding he was a sports broadcaster all over the country
Biggest collection of sports memorabilia I’ve ever seen. Every sport covered with signed artifacts from Mohammed Ali to rock stars.
Right on I-40 that gets shut down to weather in the winter a lot so he has acquired some that way as well. Side room after side room of the same.
Was scheduled to stay in Flagstaff Az for a couple days before our final destination of Gold Canyon Az In the Phenix area but the park owner in flagstaff called saying temps would be single digit with 8-12” snow predicted so we canceled and made the 7 hour drive across snow covered mountains to Gold Canyon.
45F106FF-2B31-4D12-877B-26CDEB3481AC.jpeg

2F9B6952-2783-422E-A96F-E6FED782FED4.jpeg
924603B6-4D1A-4B74-A7F4-BB1AF10FDBB5.jpeg
C8FE361E-1CEB-4CB8-ADA7-9B570A916018.jpeg
045A284F-8368-41D5-88F1-8031DA2D11E6.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom