OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy Birthday.....if the wife is paying for dinner I'd order steak and lobster with all the trimmings....!!! Have a GREAT day...!!!
As much as I like steak and lobster, I'm going to have the "all you can eat catfish" with fried okra and all the extra trimmings.

Thank you everyone for the "Happy Birthdays", I really appreciate it!

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just made it back home from my birthday dinner and I feel like I'm carrying twins!

15 catfish fillets

French fries

Hush puppies

Pickles and onions

Fried okra

Pickled tomatoes

Garlic bread

Beans

Sweet tea

Blackberry cobbler

It sure was good too!

I got a great birthday present to! A Ruger GP-100 with a 6" barrel.

I have got the best wife there is, and I am truly Blessed!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3259239F-A8B2-410C-AFD7-8E82BE397097.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hehe. I can hold out for another month, Dancer!! (Grumpy's pension check dropped yesterday! #gif where Demi Moore is rolling around in bed on a bunch of money 😉🤗)

Seriously though, since I never found my "calling" and work has only served it's one purpose (by providing me with money) and not any deeper calling (like some driving purpose to change the world or being something I want to do forever) it IS nice to now be in a position where I don't have to work if I don't feel like it. I feel a big itch to not work for a while -- again. Spring is right around the corner now and I want to see just how much gardening one person can do on a tiny suburban lot. That front yard is SCREAMING to be fenced in, dug up, covered with raised beds and then planted with edibles ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom