OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had Havalinas in the park a couple days ago.
E782EAB5-DB4E-499D-A3C9-C4D0F6A29ED4.jpeg

Havalinas coming in from the Sonoran desert.
B443AC72-1697-4E9F-B429-CD2F1BA1CCD3.jpeg
D43DF0AB-731F-43E8-9EA9-0C71B1E268F5.jpeg
C4CEEE45-2E22-4EED-B321-10AA708F196C.jpeg
56A85A24-0287-475D-BDDA-24805A8C7055.jpeg

this bar in Tortilla Flats Arizona has dollar bills stapled on ever square inch of surface. The bills are stacked 5 deep from when the bar was burned in 1987 in a forest fire.
Every night the staff staples new donated bills to the walls with messages written on each one.
The food served is amazing in quantity. The staff has estimated 1/2 million in one dollar bills between the bar, merchantile and ice cream shop,

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful morning, even if a bit cold. Today is the new “April Fools Day”, Biden is making his speech outlining the reasons to “improve” voting laws, others will be telling us that it was a peaceful protest at the Capitol, Trump will tell us it was a beautiful group of beautiful people.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well gotta get oxygen tanks refilled. Got some errands to run and granddaughters birthday today. Gonna take her out to eat to her favorite Chinese Restaurant. They sure grow up fast can't believe she will be 13 yrs old. Doesn't seem that long ago she came into our lives. Where has the years gone, so busy with life and working to support the family then one day you look up and wonder. Wishing you had slowed down a little and enjoyed life. Just something that keeps coming to mind just sitting here on my oxygen after Covid.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woke up at 2:30 am could not go back to sleep sitting here wide awake still. Dang it these steroids the Doctor has me on is disrupting my sleep habits and it will be weeks before I get off them. There has been nights I have stayed awake all night. Doctor gave me sleeping pills to help but I even doubled up on them, no help.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Woke up at 2:30 am could not go back to sleep sitting here wide awake still. Dang it these steroids the Doctor has me on is disrupting my sleep habits and it will be weeks before I get off them. There has been nights I have stayed awake all night. Doctor gave me sleeping pills to help but I even doubled up on them, no help.
Ugh. I woke up at 2:30 am a couple of days ago and couldn't go back to sleep, made for a pretty long day. Insomnia is the worst!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugh. I woke up at 2:30 am a couple of days ago and couldn't go back to sleep, made for a pretty long day. Insomnia is the worst!

Yep. Yep it is ... 💀💀 Not much going on here. I left the house TWICE this week for doctors' appointments (and twice to go over to RickN's but apparently that's not enough for Grumpy. He "needs" to go to Sam's.🙄🙄🙄 Overall I've been a pretty lucky girl but some days I absolutely hate my life. I guess I'll gut it up and go to Sam's. Oh boy ... I can hardly wait ... 😐😐😐

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys,
Flying back home today from Orlando and the World Championships of Country Dance. Going to miss all this sunshine and warm weather. Our team is coming home with six new World Champions, three 2nd places, two third places and three 5th place finishes. All in all, it was a great week.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I feel for you. I haven't had one of those all nighters in a while, but at times some of my meds really screw with my sleep. Even if I actually sleep, it's very restless with stupid dreams and I don't really get any rest! Hang in there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom