OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well today is a Monday. Dawg kept me up half the night (thunder and lightening); had pain management appointment ... Came back out to a car that is completely unresponsive and key won't move locks. I'm guessing a loose battery cable. Waiting on roadside assistance now. Thank goodness I'm some place comfortable. And the rain has let up for the moment. And of course I gotta be at work this afternoon.

Enjoy your Monday!! Lol

ETA: I just got a text that "Buster" will here to assist me in 111 minutes. 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Durn! Not a good way to start your day! Hopefully, it will all get better from here!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well today is a Monday. Dawg kept me up half the night (thunder and lightening); had pain management appointment ... Came back out to a car that is completely unresponsive and key won't move locks. I'm guessing a loose battery cable. Waiting on roadside assistance now. Thank goodness I'm some place comfortable. And the rain has let up for the moment. And of course I gotta be at work this afternoon.

Enjoy your Monday!! Lol

ETA: I just got a text that "Buster" will here to assist me in 111 minutes. 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
Dang I hope your day got better!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning! It is no longer Monday! Hope everyone survived the weather. We didn't get a drop of rain.
Wow! I can't believe all this rain keeps missing you guys!
Good morning folks.

@THAT Gurl , was road side assistance able to get you running again? I as it a loose battery cable?
They did. It was not. It is something to do with the key fob. This auto lock thing is an after-market contraption the previous owner put on. I'm going back to the 70s and just not lockkng my car cuz now that we've gotten IN the car if there is a battery in the key fob the alarm won't shut off.🤦
Wow, no rain last night.
We got about 20 minutes of torrential rain and then some here in west OKC.
We got an absolute deluge ... Weird (but beautiful) sky afterwards. Light show was amazing.
44 degrees this morning.

Rain was all east of us.
All this cool weather has my garden thoroughly confused. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom