OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is this timetable you refer to? Sleep when tired, play when not tired. That is the mantra.

Exactly!! My best vacations are the ones with no set destination or purpose --- First intersection, I decide the direction. Second intersection, she decides and so forth.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly!! My best vacations are the ones with no set destination or purpose --- First intersection, I decide the direction. Second intersection, she decides and so forth.
We did that for many years. No schedule, just pick a direction and go for it.
RV life has increased so much in the last couple of years that one has to set a destination months in advance. Covid released people from a brick and mortar store office onto the road where technology has opened up the internet.
Starlink has gone mobile so one can have high speed internet almost everywhere.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning guys. Left work early last night hurting ALL OVER and a migraine that made me blind in my right eye. Thank goodness I have taught myself over the years to just sleep thru the worst of it. 🤕 I'm not sure how it's connected but now when I have a really bad migraine it hurts all the way down my neck and upper back instead of just the back of my head, my eardrums and behind my eyes. 🤔🤔 Weird, huh?? Any ideas?? 🤔🤔

Anyway, I'm up and mobile -- so putting some plants in the garden, gonna peel some apples for apple butter to make Friday (my day off) and getting ready for work.

Have a good one fellas!! And remember if you never had a bad day, you wouldn't know just how good the good days really are! 😘

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another beautiful day. I guess we are going to get EVEN MORE wind later so tie down everything under 50 lbs. Had our regular stroll around the neighborhood lake and enjoyed watching mama duck with her 7 babies, and then the goose family with their 6 babies. Daddy goose got a tad agitated when a lady walked by with her dog on a leash, but everyone behaved well. Planning on a little range time later.

So, good day to everyone. Get out and enjoy it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom