OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Afternoon guys ... I dunno what's in the air but EVERYONE at work has a sinus infection. We ALL look horrible and feel worse. Thank God for antibiotics and steroids -- tho I am feeling like I am gonna need to die to get better.

I have a BUNCH of blueberries to can ... I'll probably dehydrate some too ... Have an electrician lined up to put in a new breaker box and dedicated plug (my breaker box is circa 1965 and we are looking at getting a generac so ...) but his nephews (all 4 of them teenaged boys in one family) had a car wreck and 2 of them have passed. The other 2 are seriously injured I believe. Please pray (or whatever you do) for his family. I saw him 2 days ago (the day after the accident) and almost didn't recognize him. Broke my heart. They are SUCH a closeknit family. Anyway ... Sorry for the bummer post.

And I have a bunch of poblano peppers. I'll freeze those. I have a couple questions about canning but I'll put them in the Prepper section.
Wow, that is horrible about your electrician's nephews. I will add him, them and the family to my prayers tonight.
Hope you get to feeling better. It will be a bummer if you're sick over the holiday weekend. Or any weekend for that matter. lol

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I are headed back to Oklahoma. A major piece of equipment on our work van crapped out this morning, and nothing we could do via troubleshooting helped. So, they told us to head back. We should be back to the office by noon tomorrow (Friday) and leave the van for them to work on. Meanwhile, the wife's minor surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday, and between the follow up appointment and another one at her heart doctor's, we should be home for a bit over 2 weeks.

Once the van is fixed and the two weeks is over, we head back to Alabama to finish the work.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I are headed back to Oklahoma. A major piece of equipment on our work van crapped out this morning, and nothing we could do via troubleshooting helped. So, they told us to head back. We should be back to the office by noon tomorrow (Friday) and leave the van for them to work on. Meanwhile, the wife's minor surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday, and between the follow up appointment and another one at her heart doctor's, we should be home for a bit over 2 weeks.

Once the van is fixed and the two weeks is over, we head back to Alabama to finish the work.
Safe travels back home Terry. Hope you and the wife have a great 4th of July.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be nice if Oklahoma had something between "Cold as ****" and "hot as ****"
probably get like a week worth of decent weather at the beginning and end of each season haha
Not if you follow those mid 70 temps around the country. :hey3:

9376A20A-30CE-4F6B-95F9-A18DE43ED5DD.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom