OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Urgh ... I found out last night I have to attend an ABLE class on how to ID people before I sell them beer or wine ... 🙄🙄 I am preparing myself to be bored to death ... 🙄🙄

Other than that it's just another day in paradise. 🤗

Debrief us when you get out of training.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife's surgery yesterday went well. Her tear duct surgery turned out to be different in that the doctor found a "growth" that was blocking the tear duct in some way. That was removed and they are having it tested. We should know about it in a day or three. She had some discomfort yesterday evening and last night, but after taking two "generic-Tylenol" pills last night about 10:00, she's not experiencing any pain.

In fact, she's now nudging me to get around so we can go walk before it gets too hot out.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife's surgery yesterday went well. Her tear duct surgery turned out to be different in that the doctor found a "growth" that was blocking the tear duct in some way. That was removed and they are having it tested. We should know about it in a day or three. She had some discomfort yesterday evening and last night, but after taking two "generic-Tylenol" pills last night about 10:00, she's not experiencing any pain.

In fact, she's now nudging me to get around so we can go walk before it gets too hot out.
Glad to hear it, Terry. Enjoy your walk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom