OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our trip on the train back in 2011 was strictly in the open car. No way were any of us going to pay the prices for the meals.

Our day that day was really nice, but it was in October, so much cooler.

Wife is scheduled for her surgery follow-up appointment this morning. She also has a follow-up for her stress test with her heart doctor, but that one is tomorrow.

Youngest son gets to experience his first ever colonoscopy on Thursday, so we've got three days of medical stuff going on. I just get to sit through most of it. My next eye injection isn't until the 9th of August.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all. So the forecast for today in OKC is 109, tying the all time record. Let’s all pull for a new record. With all our hot air in here, surely we can make it!

Or, I think I’m pretty much staying inside today, plenty of project that can be done where it’s a bit cooler.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our trip on the train back in 2011 was strictly in the open car. No way were any of us going to pay the prices for the meals.

Our day that day was really nice, but it was in October, so much cooler.

Wife is scheduled for her surgery follow-up appointment this morning. She also has a follow-up for her stress test with her heart doctor, but that one is tomorrow.

Youngest son gets to experience his first ever colonoscopy on Thursday, so we've got three days of medical stuff going on. I just get to sit through most of it. My next eye injection isn't until the 9th of August.
Best of luck 'Terry' to everyone for this week. Gottcha all in my prayers for good outcomes 🙏

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best of luck 'Terry' to everyone for this week. Gottcha all in my prayers for good outcomes 🙏

Thanks to all.

Grandniece's operation was a success. Her mother contacted us and stated that the "cancer was dying" and they think they got all of it out. Grandniece will still have some radiation treatments, but overall, it is good news.

Wife's follow up visit for the tear duct surgery went well. She is to go back in about six weeks for them to remove the "bypass tube." (Whatever that does or wherever it is.)

Her follow up visit for the heart doctor is tomorrow to find out what the stress test and ultrasound indicates. One other thing she is dealing with is some high A1C results, but the heart doctor says that he also looks at blood results from a test meter that she has been doing. He doesn't rely just on the A1C number. So, we may find out about that tomorrow and whether she will need to take diabetic medicines.

Please keep the prayers coming.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks.
I had to wake up at 5 am this morning to check in to Southwest for our boarding passes. We leave for New Orleans in the morning at 5:05am. UGH!
Stay cool and have a great day.
Me thinks the humidity in New Orleans is going to be brutal but good luck and safe trip Dancer, et al ✈

Latest posts

Top Bottom