OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking that the Wichita Falls area is one where the humidity isn't very high. Even with 104 degrees, I didn't think it was "too hot." In fact, after being in a work van that has to have the A/C on high to keep the computer equipment cool, the outside temp is pretty nice on occasion.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before ai leave Strasbourg, here one more cool place we went yesterday.

This was the most incredible wine cellar in the world. It actually houses the oldest barrel of wine in the world. The barrel of wine is 600 years old. The wine leaked from the barrel a couple hundred years ago and they were able to save enough to fill one bottle. It is the bottle in the lighted case.
It is called Cave Historique Des Hospices De Strausbourg and it is beneath the hospital in the cellar of The Hôpital civil de Strasbourg.
Wood Interior design Building Art Gas

Clothing Temple Wood Barrel Art

Wood Temple Wall Art Gas

Wall Wood Shorts Tints and shades Door

Automotive tire Wood Motor vehicle Barrel Automotive wheel system

Infrastructure Automotive tire Tunnel Ladder Gas

Wood Art Wall Font Tints and shades

Automotive tire Shorts Temple Wood Tints and shades

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Wood Flash photography Motor vehicle

Sky Wood Amber Rectangle Sunlight

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning from Austria.
Our kids have done an amazing job planning our trip and keeping all the stops a secret from us.
We have traveled through four countries over the last 5 days. Germany, France, Switzerland and last night we stopped at a bed and breakfast here in Austria. I think we are going to do some rafting later this morning here in the Alps and head back to Munich tonight. Wifi has been really sketchy but will post more tonight or in the morning. We have seen some amazing things so far.
Wishing everyone great day.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,
Been a busy trip so far. We have been to four different countries the past 5 days and have seen and done some amazing things. The Wifi has been sketchy at best so just trying to check in and say hey. We are back in Munich today at our kids house. They have a few day trips planned for us this week. We will see what happens.
Wishing you all a great Monday!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning folks.
Heading to Salzburg, Austria today for more hiking and sightseeing.
Wishing you all a great day.

Ha!!

I should be so lucky. We are headed to my latest eye injection appointment this morning and then back to Texas to continue our Summer jobs.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back to work for us today. First off, we have to do some "certification runs" (required every Wednesday), and then when we get the word we passed, we head down to Seymour, TX to work in that area.

Yesterday's eye appointment went well with more good improvement on the Macular Degeneration. Next appointment isn't until October 20.

After certification runs and while waiting for word of pass or fail, we will run up to Burkburnett, TX this morning so I can take pictures of that old oil field pumping equipment with morning sun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom