OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning y’all. Towards the end of last winter, I trimmed some trees, and I ended up with a couple ricks of firewood. I was looking at it yesterday and thinking that I’m definitely ready for some cooler weather. During that thought, I heard something that stopped me in my tracks. It sounded like a baby playing with a rattle. I hate that sound, and I hate with a passion what creates that sound! I caught a quick glimpse of it as it slithered into a pile of bigger logs that need to be split. Now I’m hoping that we have a warm winter.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately I had to come home yesterday and ended up having to hit the ground running getting stuff done that my wife had neglected while I was gone. I can’t complain, because she‘s been really busy at school and doesn’t give me any grief about the amount of time I spend at our place up there.
We had planned to bring my in-laws up to our place next weekend, but unfortunately, my Father in Law is still dealing with some health issues and doesn’t need to be that far from his doctors. I’m a little disappointed they’re not going to be able to make the trip, but I’m also glad they realized it was a bad idea before getting up there and having to find a doctor.
It’s now looking like my next trip up will be for muzzleloader season.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning y’all. Towards the end of last winter, I trimmed some trees, and I ended up with a couple ricks of firewood. I was looking at it yesterday and thinking that I’m definitely ready for some cooler weather. During that thought, I heard something that stopped me in my tracks. It sounded like a baby playing with a rattle. I hate that sound, and I hate with a passion what creates that sound! I caught a quick glimpse of it as it slithered into a pile of bigger logs that need to be split. Now I’m hoping that we have a warm winter.

Awww, c'mon, Man....

....they are just another of God's creatures.

Or, was it Satan that started those. After all, it was a serpent that temped Eve.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning y’all!
It’s nice here this morning but going to be almost 90 this afternoon. I guess I’m going to haul a little hay sometime today. It’s not as dry down here as it is at my place up there, but even after selling a few cows, I’m probably going to be feeding hay at least a month earlier than normal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom