OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning y’all!
It’s nice here this morning but going to be almost 90 this afternoon. I guess I’m going to haul a little hay sometime today. It’s not as dry down here as it is at my place up there, but even after selling a few cows, I’m probably going to be feeding hay at least a month earlier than normal.

Whew!! So far, so good. Got the feed put up -- urgh ... And I have a million paint chips -- sheesh -- I am now paralyzed! 😂😂😂 Do I want blue🤔 ... Or purple🤔 ... And what color should I use for an accent?? 🤔Grey is the overriding color in the front of the house, so I mean either one would work but then what color of gold to I use for an accent color??🤔🤔 Decisions decisions decisions ... And THEN I gotta figure out what color of white I wanna use for the baseboards, moulding and built-ins. 😬😬😬 Yeah ... I'm actually having a BLAST! 😍😍😍😂😂😂

Any advice on how to prep a black particleboard cabinet to paint it white?? 🤷🤷

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok ... Should I sand the black off?? Google can't make up it's mind what I should do ... 🙄
If the black paint is glossy then it would be a good idea to 'rough' it up with a light sanding before coating with the white primer. Makes the primer stick better.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,
We made it down to Irving, TX. no problem this morning. Traffic wasn’t too bad but we did almost have a huge pile up at one point. Apparently there was a cow that got out and was close to the highway. ODOT was out there trying to get is off the side of the highway. We went from about 80 mph to zero in second. There were cars all over the road and both sides of the southbound lane. I had to move way over in the right lane to keep from hitting the truck in front of us. But we all survived.
We did hear on the Sports Animal about 20 minutes later that there were a few fender benders after we went through.
Anyway, looking forward to a fun weekend.
Hope everyone has a great one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom