OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a pretty bad day on Monday, the ol anxiety hit me hard on my first day at the new job. Yesterday went a lot better though, mornings always seem to be roughest. Thanks everyone for the thoughts and kind words lately, I really do appreciate them from yall and my "local" friends/family

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made it back from Wyoming and South Dakota on Monday. Left Hill City, SD on Sunday and spent that night at Kearney, NE, and then on in on Monday from there. We did a run-by Elk City to check on something with regards to our fifth wheel home being fixed.

Most of the things needing done were done, but there were two small windows that needed to be fixed or replaced. Those had been ordered and took a while to come in, and then when they did come in, both were broken. So, two more have been ordered. While in Elk City, we told them that when the windows were done at the factory, we would drive up and pick them up to insure that they didn't get broken again in shipment.

The owner of the dealership (who are good friends of ours) couldn't believe that we would drive 2000 miles round trip to get them. We explained that we REALLY wanted our home back.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep asking myself, why is my arthritis so bad at only 43, then I'm like...

Another 1k down
1667399171622.png

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I seem to remember discussing garbage disposal replacement a little while back --- well, it was my turn today. The KitchenAid 3/4hp lasted 16 1/2 years before it sprang an internal leak that became an external leak. Replaced it with a Moen 3/4hp that is much quieter than the previous one. And yes, I did utilize the floor jack hack.

Just glad that I don't have to do this kind of stuff all day.

:lookaroun
Just saw this...I had to replace one earlier for all the same reasons you did, with an extra quiet Kitchen Aid. you almost don't know it's on. I used the Armstrong hack...don't know sh* about the floor jack one.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The floor jack holds up the old one while you unhook it, then just slowly lower it. The jack also raises the new one and holds it in position while you turn the lock ring to snug it up. I've fought 'em in the past and I'm just not that strong anymore. So, I cheat when I can!

Latest posts

Top Bottom