OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got word earlier that one of the guys from my NG unit coded yesterday in hospital, sounds like he's still unresponsive...not even 39yo yet, not what I needed to hear today for sure...yall say a prayer or good thought for the Peppers' family if you don't mind...

Will do.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, unless I just can’t roll my lazy @ss out of bed in the morning, I’m going to be hanging on the side of a tree in a climbing stand for the opening of TX rifle season. I’m going old school too with no cameras and no corn. I did a little scouting the last couple days and found two big scrapes on a trail, and I set up my climber about 40 yards off the trail.
I have no idea what I might see, and I have to admit that not knowing is a little exciting.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, unless I just can’t roll my lazy @ss out of bed in the morning, I’m going to be hanging on the side of a tree in a climbing stand for the opening of TX rifle season. I’m going old school too with no cameras and no corn. I did a little scouting the last couple days and found two big scrapes on a trail, and I set up my climber about 40 yards off the trail.
I have no idea what I might see, and I have to admit that not knowing is a little exciting.
Good luck!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got word earlier that one of the guys from my NG unit coded yesterday in hospital, sounds like he's still unresponsive...not even 39yo yet, not what I needed to hear today for sure...yall say a prayer or good thought for the Peppers' family if you don't mind...

Oh man ... That is terrible. I will definitely say a word for them. 😢

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Good luck man!!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Opening morning of the 2022 TX rifle season went incredibly well. I saw 9 does and passed on a really nice 11 point with the hope my niece can get a shot at him. I got busted by a doe and didn’t give her a chance to alert her running mates. The other two ended up walking right under my stand after the shot.
4FFC414A-C63E-43F6-8643-2D561440EA11.jpeg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Opening morning of the 2022 TX rifle season went incredibly well. I saw 9 does and passed on a really nice 11 point with the hope my niece can get a shot at him. I got busted by a doe and didn’t give her a chance to alert her running mates. The other two ended up walking right under my stand after the shot.

OK. Whatcha' shootin'???

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 316335

So, was your niece out hunting with you, and if she was, did she get anything? Or, did you save the buck so she could get it later?

Latest posts

Top Bottom