OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Clint. He left this world way to early. Prayers sent for his family and friends.

Spent the day yesterday getting ready for the winter weather that’s on the way. While wearing a t-shirt, I wrapped outdoor water faucets and hoping that I won’t be digging any of them up this winter. We’ll see how many that I have to redo after the procrastinators show up today or tomorrow to winterize their RVs. It looks like we’ll be firing up the furnace this weekend for the first time. I’ve really enjoyed watching my electric meter not spinning like a meth head on a merry-go-round for the last couple of months.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers still going, Clint, but now for your friend's family and friends.

We are still waiting for our RV to be completely finished with the work-on process. We had a new roof installed, a new A/C unit installed, a few odd other things, and to have two windows replaced. They got in the windows earlier this year, but when they arrived, both were broken, so more were ordered. As of two days ago, one of those windows has been received and installed. Now we are just waiting for the last one.

As for winterizing, I never drained ours since I thought we would have our "home" back before it froze. The folks working on our RV contacted me yesterday and asked if we needed them to winterize ours when they winterized the other RV's that are there. They are more than folks working on and selling RV's. They are friends of ours now for about 13 years.

When we were researching for a full time RV, the wife found their website online. At the time, they were buying used units at auction and then cleaning and fixing them to resell. They wanted to become a dealer for new units, so the factory rep got in touch with me to see what I thought. I told the rep that as far as customer service was concerned, they couldn't be beat, but I also added that I worried about them being new dealers because the DRV brand was all they were selling, and I was concerned about their "cash flow" situation with only one brand being offered.

I was so wrong and glad to admit it. In their first year as new dealers, they were within the top 10 selling dealers in the nation, and now they are consistently within the top 2 or 3 dealers.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Captured these beauties this morning here at the lake house.
09F71272-F500-436C-B567-6BA51F3C5AD7.jpeg
B3E0F685-DA67-44C0-8F3E-A4ABA1AA4344.jpeg
4E3079EB-3F18-4A4C-95F1-A27173181153.jpeg

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening everyone. So when I walked in the door this afternoon, I could see that my wife was a little upset. After a few times of me asking “what’s wrong?”, she finally told me that our fish died. This is going to sound bad, but I didn’t even know that we had a fish. It was in an antique type jug that sits among some other antique type stuff. I gave her a hug and asked what’s for supper. Pretty sure that I’m eating a ham sandwich tonight.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening everyone. So when I walked in the door this afternoon, I could see that my wife was a little upset. After a few times of me asking “what’s wrong?”, she finally told me that our fish died. This is going to sound bad, but I didn’t even know that we had a fish. It was in an antique type jug that sits among some other antique type stuff. I gave her a hug and asked what’s for supper. Pretty sure that I’m eating a ham sandwich tonight.

Well, at least it ain't gonna be fish...........

Latest posts

Top Bottom