OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I reluctantly left our OK house to come back home for Thanksgiving with the in-laws. One oldest son is coming, but our youngest son has to work.
Our youngest son surprised us last night with the news he proposed to his girlfriend, and we’re very happy for them.
From my family to your’s…Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Awesome news about your son. Congratulations! Hope you survive the big dinner with the in-laws. Happy Thanksgiving

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I reluctantly left our OK house to come back home for Thanksgiving with the in-laws. One oldest son is coming, but our youngest son has to work.
Our youngest son surprised us last night with the news he proposed to his girlfriend, and we’re very happy for them.
Congratulations to your son. Such great news!!!!
Happy Thangsgiving from my family to yours as well.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great news...!!! It's a very good reason to head back to "Big T"....enjoy

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
14 guests for dinner tomorrow. Both sides of the family.
Getting up early to put three slabs of St Louis style ribs on the pellet grill. Got the turkey fryer cleaned up and operational today. It will be a great Thanksgiving dinner.
I know you'll do it right.....cook Dennis cook....!!!!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
14 guests for dinner tomorrow. Both sides of the family.
Getting up early to put three slabs of St Louis style ribs on the pellet grill. Got the turkey fryer cleaned up and operational today. It will be a great Thanksgiving dinner.

I've got 12 coming to my house tomorrow. Gonna fire up the filing cabinet about 7a to smoke a 4lb turkey breast (that's what they want, so that's what they'll get). My family divvies up the prep so there's not a strain on any one person.

:patriot:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oof ... Y'all are making tired with all the company y'all are having!! Lol I'm sure it will be a wonderful time for everyone.

It's just me and Grumpy. Cooked the meat (smoked a ham and a turkey) yesterday. Cleaned house and put the new dining room table together. Oh and put the baseboards in the living room. 🤗

I'll work today until 4, then come home and make the dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole and stick the pecan pie in the oven. I think we are set. 🤗🤗

Happy Thanksgiving, fellas ... 😘

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving, all! We had our Thanksgiving dinner last evening at our grandson's and his girl friend's. Both of our kids were there along with part of their families. Today, we go to our son's house for dinner with him, his wife, and the rest of his family. We took some chow last night and taking more this evening. But, thankfully, our kid's have pretty much taken over the hosting and most of the cooking. God bless them! It's getting kinda' tough for us to handle all of it. Again, Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Count your blessings!

Don

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! It was a rough start for me, but I’m happy that I had a great meal with family. I’ve been dreading this holiday season because it’s the first one since I lost my youngest son. This morning was spent shedding some tears, but smiles and a few laughs came along this afternoon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom