OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and passed my second CompTIA test today, gaining my A+ certification!!! I’m real stoked. Now to start my network + coursework, and apply at rose to start my associates program in cybersecurity. I’m not looking forward to going to school, I’m definitely not a school guy, but the opportunity to learn a new career and move forward within it so quickly is exciting.

Excellent news!!!!

Us Social Security benefit recipients appreciate your willingness to continue working so we can get paid.

Seriously, I'm hoping this opens all kinds of doors for you.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and passed my second CompTIA test today, gaining my A+ certification!!! I’m real stoked. Now to start my network + coursework, and apply at rose to start my associates program in cybersecurity. I’m not looking forward to going to school, I’m definitely not a school guy, but the opportunity to learn a new career and move forward within it so quickly is exciting.

Congrats!! And enjoy those classes!! You will be glad you did when it's all said and done!

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went out today and worked two new dogs with an experienced dog - went really well. Also my buddy and me, a couple of experienced old dogs ourselves; took my 10-year-old grandson on his first upland hunt and gave him some school'n. He did really well too. The gun got heavy for him, and we had to remind him about the muzzle. He knows the muzzle rules, it was just getting heavy, and he would get a little careless with it. We also worked on his keeping the line. He did pretty well overall, has to learn sometime.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to my house a little after 2 and intended to sit in a stand this evening, but by the time I got 25 bags of feed dumped in two feeders and cameras checked, it was too late to hunt. I had intended to deer hunt in the morning, but now my youngest son wants to hunt ducks on the river. I guess I’ll be going duck hunting too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom