OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Plans for today all shot because I became so involved with the 'Music' thread, which led to song searching (and listening) through my CD collection . . . damn it 😂

Actually it's okay because awhile ago I started experiencing a string of dizzy spells. Not quite bad enough for a trip to the ER, but bad enough that I'm glad I've stayed sitting down (mostly) this morning.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plans for today all shot because I became so involved with the 'Music' thread, which led to song searching (and listening) through my CD collection . . . damn it 😂

Actually it's okay because awhile ago I started experiencing a string of dizzy spells. Not quite bad enough for a trip to the ER, but bad enough that I'm glad I've stayed sitting down (mostly) this morning.

Why do I feel compelled to apologize??!?! 🤦🤦🤷

Don't ignore those dizzy spells. If they last more than today you need to get that looked at.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do I feel compelled to apologize??!?! 🤦🤦🤷

Don't ignore those dizzy spells. If they last more than today you need to get that looked at.
Thank you THAT Gurl. My cardiologist has been tracking these (Atrial Fibrillation) episodes for a while in order to try and pin-point the exact cause. So far it's been just medications to control my heart rate and talk about a possible ablation procedure and a LOT of EKG's.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG I am dying a slow, lingering death!! I've never seen The Running Man (with Arnold) all the way thru ... 🤦🤦🤦😵😵😵 I REALLY wish I hadn't let Grumpy into this little walk down memory lane. This thing was cheesy when it was released (1987) and it's not gotten any better with time. 🤦 😂😂

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went into town this morning and got a haircut and did some errands.

Fixed the neighbors main water line to his place this afternoon. It burst about 3 weeks ago. He couldn’t get anyone to fix it so I did it for him. They have been gone since Christmas

Just got through with dinner. I smoked a rack of baby back ribs today. They were delicious.
As you can see in picture, no wind today. The lake was like glass all day.

6106aa92-aefd-4f4a-86cb-05896ba10e37-jpeg.281996

d27af143-c3a8-49a0-ba07-612a500aa196-jpeg.281998

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tomorrow's my wife and my anniversary, been together since early highschool & I'm 45 now. We've had good times and tough times but we're still going strong & after all these years. If she packed her stuff and left now I'd just pack & go with her 😆

Was wanting to go try and catch some blue cats with this weather coming in but I'd better take her out & romance her & whatnot.

Right now I'm binge watching zero dark thirty over & over because I'm to lazy to change the channel

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tomorrow's my wife and my anniversary, been together since early highschool & I'm 45 now. We've had good times and tough times but we're still going strong & after all these years. If she packed her stuff and left now I'd just pack & go with her 😆

Was wanting to go try and catch some blue cats with this weather coming in but I'd better take her out & romance her & whatnot.

Right now I'm binge watching zero dark thirty over & over because I'm to lazy to change the channel
Happy Anniversary to you and your wife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom