OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw some of the Arizona wild horses in their habitat today while scouting for a trout fishing spot on the Salt River below Saquero Lake in Arizona today.
Left overs from when the Spaniards explored SW America as we know it today.
1CCC1EE1-AD21-49EC-A5A9-A3EE209737C1.jpeg
A652C89A-84AF-4AA4-A937-B51EE3E34352.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning guys ... Well it's "my Friday" again. Lol Beans and cornbread is on the menu for dinner. I'm gonna do some housecleaning tomorrow and cut some stuff up to freeze so it can go in the FD when this load is done.

Then I think I'll drag my seeds out and get a pencil and paper and plan my garden for this spring. I have a bunch of seeds to start and Feb. is gonna be here before we know it.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning guys ... Well it's "my Friday" again. Lol Beans and cornbread is on the menu for dinner. I'm gonna do some housecleaning tomorrow and cut some stuff up to freeze so it can go in the FD when this load is done.

Then I think I'll drag my seeds out and get a pencil and paper and plan my garden for this spring. I have a bunch of seeds to start and Feb. is gonna be here before we know it.
What about the fried potatoes and onions? Didn't think you could have beans and cornbread without them.

Planted some asparagus crowns a friend gave us and getting some onion sets ready. Ordered seeds this year so hopefully on their way.

Y'all have a great Monday!! :)

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a s**t day at work, between my mistakes and not having parts with me when I needed them, I drove 215ish miles and never got more than 40 miles from the house! BUT...Our new washing machine was delivered this morning, and when I got home my wife had the old one unhooked and ready to swap out, plus one of my sister in laws made us homemade clam chowder for supper, so a good end to the day at least! Plus I got word today that I should be getting an interview for a job I applied for 2 weeks ago...hoping it pans out! Hope everyone is having a good night!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a s**t day at work, between my mistakes and not having parts with me when I needed them, I drove 215ish miles and never got more than 40 miles from the house! BUT...Our new washing machine was delivered this morning, and when I got home my wife had the old one unhooked and ready to swap out, plus one of my sister in laws made us homemade clam chowder for supper, so a good end to the day at least! Plus I got word today that I should be getting an interview for a job I applied for 2 weeks ago...hoping it pans out! Hope everyone is having a good night!
Hey Clint,
Wishing you the best of luck on your interview for the new job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom