OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck on the interview Clint.
Headed to Barrett Jackson car auction in Scottsdale tomorrow.
My checkbook isn't fat enough to afford anything, just a trip to ogle and dream about the classic cars that have been restored.

That is on my 'list'!!

There's a guy about a mile away from me that has a 'barn find look' 1970 Mercury Cyclone sitting under his carport. All I can say is that only about 20 "if onlys" weren't blocking the way, it would be in my driveway!

I also wished that I hadn't turned down the deal in the late '80s to buy a 1970 Plymouth Superbird for $18k...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is on my 'list'!!

There's a guy about a mile away from me that has a 'barn find look' 1970 Mercury Cyclone sitting under his carport. All I can say is that only about 20 "if onlys" weren't blocking the way, it would be in my driveway!
We went last year. The auction lasts for a week. Everything from motorcycles to the custom classics. They only televise the vehicles expected to bring in the big money. It covers many acres where the vehicles are stored. We found a little outdoor bar right where they stage the vehicles on the ramp to move into the auction area. We can wander among them for a close inspection making sure to keep the drool off the paint. LOL.
There will be pics.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s started in northern Alfalfa county.
31173331-0518-4B68-80A1-1AB2907B7758.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom