OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As we headed in to Norman to walk the mall around 10:30, it was snowing a bit but not sticking to much of anything. By the time we came back from the mall between 11:30 and noon, the snow was sticking to some stuff, although the roads are wet and a little bit slick. We are now back home and in for the rest of the day. As tynyphil above mentioned, a nap is likely to come on within about an hour or so.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got most of my morning planned.

Have been just shrugging it off and putting up with it for over two years but it's finally got to where not only does the whole side of my head ache but my right ear is so stopped up that I haven't been able to hear with it for over a month and have only been wearing my left hearing aid.

Going to head up to almost Edmond shortly to have a ear tube put in at 7:45.......doc will put me under, cut a little hole, vacuum out as much as possible and then install the tube.

et.jpg

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Hangfire my kids all had that done a couple times apiece when they were little. Hope yours goes well and helps.

I got up, scraped the frost off the truck, picked up a co-worker, went to work, clocked in, turned around and came back home. Not feeling it today. I hurt all over. Be glad when Feb gets here and we can start that therapy. I'm anxious to start and have heard great things from you guys who shared. (And again thank you all!!)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers continue for you @THAT Gurl.

My appointment with the orthopedic guy is at 10:30 this morning, so maybe I can eventually learn just what my problems are with my knees. Left knee has been tricky since 2019 and right knee as of about 2 or 3 weeks ago. They only hurt when I'm in motion. Lying down, sitting, or even standing still there is no pain in either knee.

Oddly enough, the right knee is now a bit worse than the left knee, even though it is improving. When it started, I had knee pain and if I stretched out the right leg, I could feel pressure on either a muscle or a tendon or something. But now, the pressure is gone but still some knee pain.

All in all, I can't complain a lot considering my age. Well, maybe I can complain a bit. The wife asked me yesterday as to what would I do if the orthopedic guy tells me I have to lose weight. But, I guess we will see what happens.

EDIT: I should add that in addition to the knees, I've also somehow sprained my left wrist, with absolutely no idea of how I did it. It sure isn't because I've been working.

All in all, in comparison to THAT Gurl's problems with pain over the years, my pain issues aren't even relevant.

Last edited:

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers for all with medical issues. I haven’t been sick since before Covid started showing up, but my luck ran ran out. I didn’t feel great on Tuesday, and it got worse yesterday afternoon. Spent the day and night fighting a fever and a lot of head congestion. The fever broke this morning, but I’m still not 100%. I don’t think it’s Covid since it seems to be pretty short lived for me. I burned a brush pile yesterday morning so I’m thinking that the smoke didn’t help with me already not feeling great. Anyway, I’m taking it easy today and drinking a lot of OJ.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Afternoon guys and gurl,
We landed in Orlando a couple of hours ago and enjoying the 69 degree temps. We have 122 people in our group coming in tomorrow for the cruise. It leaves out Saturday. Going to spend some time and dinner with friends tonight. Staff get together and meeting tomorrow then on to the ship Saturday.
Wish ya’ll could come.

Latest posts

Top Bottom