OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. They came up with new diagnosis code for that. Called “cannabis Induced Psychosis!!” Not usually laced with anything. THC at Woodstock 1969 was at 7. Now they can buy from dispensary at THC of 40-45. The people that do concentrated forms of THC called “dabbing or Wax” can reach 65 THC. They have contests around the country to see who can consume the most. Big money, people are overdosing on pot now. I had a patient tell me what “doing WET” means. They roll a marijuana cigarette (joint), dip it in Formaldehyde, let it dry, then smoke it. No one under 25 should touch Cannabis ever IMO. I take care of some young people on high dose anti-psychotic meds who now hear voices and see hallucinations all day long. They just did pot, not laced with anything!! Praying for your friends daughter to make a full and speedy recovery!

I hate to say it, but we have some pot stirrers (yes, pun intended) here that insist that pot isn't dangerous. We heard from a number of them in the recreational MJ voting thread.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got to be at the hospital by 6:30 this morning to be knocked out and have a Upper GI done.

The same doc that did my colonoscopy last year is going to be doing the procedure......sure hope that he's not going to be using the same camera. :D

Good luck to you, sir! I know a nurse who used to work for a gastro doc. They would sometimes have patients who came in for both procedures on the same visit. They called them "spinners."

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, my day didn't start out so good. We got some rain last night so when I noticed water standing in the back yard when letting the dog out I didn't pay any attention. Wife comes in my office shortly after and asks if I noticed the water running out of the pool. WTF? So, I walk out and there's a stream of water coming out of a hole in the side of our above ground pool. Honestly looks like a .30 caliber bullet hole. There are no seams or rivets by the hole and it appeared to be from the outside. Going to start draining the pool over lunch - 18,000 gallons! Would put on the yard but we've had a few good rains recently so doesn't need it. Still scratching my head over what is the root cause.

Honestly doubt I'll find a bullet in the pool after it's drained but that's my story for now. Stuffed a piece of a rag into the hole to stop the flooding. Going to be calling around for pool repairs.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the way that kid thinks. My dogs and two of the cats think they’re supposed to get a taste of whatever I’m eating, and 9 times out of 10 they get at least a bite. I expect dogs to act that way, but having cats do it too has been surprising. :anyone:

One of my cats is like that. If he sees one of us eat something he is absolutely positive he needs a bite also. And he will eat whatever we give him though sometimes while he's chewing it up he's looking at us like "WTF you guys?!?!!???" Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom