OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck to you, sir! I know a nurse who used to work for a gastro doc. They would sometimes have patients who came in for both procedures on the same visit. They called them "spinners."
The VA does that if you have gastro problems and are in need of a colonoscopy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No mowing done. Pool is in back yard with 6' wooden privacy fence. Thought it might have been a rivet but not along a seam. Here's a pic of the pool(orange dot is a rag that's plugging the hole) and you can see the fence. Next pic is of the hole with water running out.

Got one estimate from sending pics to a pool company. $3400!!! DAMM!View attachment 360418View attachment 360419
They are trying to rip you off. :censored:
There are a half dozen ways to fix that yourself for very little money. Start with looking at
https://mrstickys.com/mr-stickys-underwater-glue-30g/
https://adiseal.com/underwater-sealant/
https://www.hunker.com/13418092/how-to-fix-a-hole-in-a-pool-without-draining-the-water

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've patched a bunch of pool liner holes with a piece of liner matl or shower pan liner and Scotch-Weld PR 40. It's a special type of "super glue", I've even used it to glue a patch on UTV tire sidewalls.
WARNING!!!!! Do NOT get that glue on your skin, wear nitrile gloves cause it'll glue skin almost instantly!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Upper GI went as expected yesterday but after coming back from the range this morning around 10:30 I was in the garage cleaning the gun and all of a suuden a eye floater popped up and I haven't had one in 2-3 years......normally they are thin hair shaped but picture in your mind a dried up dead spider on it's back with it's legs curled up that you found when cleaning out the shed or garage, that's kinda what it looks like and it's still there.

Called my opthamologist (that I see routinely every six months because of having diabetes and just being an old fart) around 2:00 this afternoon after trying drops several times unsuccessfully to flush it out and ask if I should just wait till Monday to see if it goes away and she told me to have my a$$ in her office at 9:30 tomorrow morning.

Seems like if it ain't one damn thing it's another.

Well, it isn't quite 9:30 am yet, but let us know the outcome of your visit.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all,
Well it rained pretty much all night last night and still raining this morning here on the North end of Gand Lake. Looks like the lake level had come up a few feet with lots of debris. Looks like it’s going to be a full days work cleaning it all up once the rain stops and it clears up. UGH!
It’s the one downside of living lakeside.

Wishing you all a great Saturday!

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all,
Well it rained pretty much all night last night and still raining this morning here on the North end of Gand Lake. Looks like the lake level had come up a few feet with lots of debris. Looks like it’s going to be a full days work cleaning it all up once the rain stops and it clears up. UGH!
It’s the one downside of living lakeside.

Wishing you all a great Saturday!
You do know that it’s Friday, right? Don’t work to hard cleaning everything up, and enjoy the rainy day.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a decent, laid back day. Laid around watching old movies (Stir Crazy and Patriot Games) til lunchtime, then "burned in" the new pellet grill so I can start using it. Got invited to some friends house about 5 for some good eats! Been here since then...
Snapchat-1619156892.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom