OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, my daughter drove up and back by herself with no issues, and she had a good time meeting her roommates and going to the softball game.
I finished mowing the last pasture behind my house this afternoon, saw the first fawn of the year, and set up a pig trap with my neighbor.
IMG_3291.jpeg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, my daughter drove up and back by herself with no issues, and she had a good time meeting her roommates and going to the softball game.
I finished mowing the last pasture behind my house this afternoon, saw the first fawn of the year, and set up a pig trap with my neighbor.
View attachment 382103
And in addition to "mowing the last pasture behind my house this afternoon, saw the first fawn of the year, and set up a pig trap with my neighbor", you also let your daughter know is so many different ways that you trusted her!! Good job Dad!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,
The wife and I and got up early this morning and did some hiking here in the Ozarks. We did a 3 mile hike around Black Bass Lake and then did a 5 mile hike around lake Leatherwood.
Now we are in the Treehouse watching our Number 1 lady Sooners beat up on the Number 4 Tennessee Volunteers in the college softball World Series quarterfinals. It’s bottom of the 3rd and the score is 9-0. BOOMER SOONER!

IMG_7115.jpeg
IMG_7100.jpeg
IMG_7103.jpeg

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our daughter and crew is cheering at the K101 Classic Bowl in Woodward again this year. We made it to the parade at 1:30, then met up with buddy from Follett, TX at Butch's for some range time. Got the red dots sighted in on my wife's Buckmark and my Ruger 22/45, and got some trigger time with the new to me S&W 629. Then it was on to Waggs for some early supper, now waiting on football game to start. Glad its NOT raining in Woodward today!
20230603_154712.jpg
20230603_155309.jpg
20230603_164423.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom