OSA Deer Donation Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh, guess I’ll throw this out there… is anyone planning to have an extra doe? Maybe during holiday antlerless?

Myself, the wife, and 3 kids all LOVE venison. I do my own processing, I enjoy butchering. I would happily take a field dressed carcass, would be willing to drive a ways to meet. It wouldn’t be wasted!

I haven’t shot a deer since 2020. I don’t have very good connections on land at the moment. I have very limited places to hunt.

I’d say we’re closer to the “need” it category not just “want” it. Single income young family, wife is a stay at home mom. I do ok, we ain’t dirt poor, but free meat definitely helps!
what part of the state are you in? You can pm if you'd like.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huh, guess I’ll throw this out there… is anyone planning to have an extra doe? Maybe during holiday antlerless?

Myself, the wife, and 3 kids all LOVE venison. I do my own processing, I enjoy butchering. I would happily take a field dressed carcass, would be willing to drive a ways to meet. It wouldn’t be wasted!

I haven’t shot a deer since 2020. I don’t have very good connections on land at the moment. I have very limited places to hunt.

I’d say we’re closer to the “need” it category not just “want” it. Single income young family, wife is a stay at home mom. I do ok, we ain’t dirt poor, but free meat definitely helps!
Yes let people know where you are and many will be happy to help. They pretty much keep us in venison which is a huge help since we spend so much on medical. We were even given some smoked pork once that was the best we ever ate.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I’m still here. We enjoyed the venison from last year very much. I’ve got the hide hanging in my shop. If no one else needs what’s available and there’s plenty again I’d gladly take another this year.
I bet we can. It will be in November or December.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. You guys are awesome! I look forward to November/December
Where are you located in Oklahoma? From camera activity, the prospects aren’t looking good, but there‘s always a chance something new might show up with the cool front. If I kill something and you don’t mind driving to Alfalfa county, you’re welcome to it. I’d have it skinned, quartered, and iced down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom