OSA Firearm Transfers

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
For a little more info for those that don't know me. I am a detective with OKCPD and so my side business is a one man operation for now. Had my FFL for about 8 years or so. I don't keep much in the way of inventory. Most of what I do is custom orders, the "What can you get me _____ for?" and a little smithing/building. I am renovating right now so none of my machines are up and running. On my budget, I don't advertise and no signage on the building. I am there by appointment only. Send em a PM and I will send you my cell number to reach out if you need anything, for those of you that don't already have it.

OSA has always been a great place full of great people at least since 2006 when I joined up. I think there was like 35 of us then. LOL

pstmstr

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
For a little more info for those that don't know me. I am a detective with OKCPD and so my side business is a one man operation for now. Had my FFL for about 8 years or so. I don't keep much in the way of inventory. Most of what I do is custom orders, the "What can you get me _____ for?" and a little smithing/building. I am renovating right now so none of my machines are up and running. On my budget, I don't advertise and no signage on the building. I am there by appointment only. Send em a PM and I will send you my cell number to reach out if you need anything, for those of you that don't already have it.

OSA has always been a great place full of great people at least since 2006 when I joined up. I think there was like 35 of us then. LOL

He’s good to go from another 2006 alumni. We’ve made several deals over the years. I just wish he did a little better job sweeping scum off OKC streets. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom