OSA Firearm Transfers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all. Thought I would like to try something to help a few out. From now to July 15th, 2020 I would like to offer free transfers for any OSA member that has been an active member in good standing on here for 10 years or more (as shown on their profile). All other members will remain $10 and non members $20.

I know it's not much but just trying to help out a few where I can.

Shop is just south of downtown OKC off S. Western.

Anyone has any questions just send me a PM please and I will get back to ya!

Thanks OSA!!!!

Max

Last edited:

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, what an offer. This is what makes OSA a community not just a forum. Thanks for having others in mind, if I were closer I would take you up on it!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well this proves that Max is one fine guy! That, and he's...a fine guy I mean. I'll be using him for any FFL bidness I might have for sure!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm only at 8 years, but I'll be using Max now for sure. Worth the extra drive for me. I recently learned some disappointing news regarding my usual LGS, and just had a conversation yesterday with a friend of mine about finding a new FFL.

Max, I'll DM you to get your info. I'm not familiar with your shop, and would like to get your info so I can give to my co-worker as well. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom