OSA Firearm Transfers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seldom ever buy sight unseen, so I'm not likely to need your FFL services. However, allow me to thank you for your service to the community and to OSA. Being retired OSBI (not commissioned), the wife and I both appreciate our law enforcement guys.

Speaking of which, I had a little giggle today. Was at a Walmart (won't say where) and a police officer was standing at the exit door. He had at least 3 or 4 extra pistol mags on his chest gear. That must be one "bad mo-fo" of a Walmart.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of which, I had a little giggle today. Was at a Walmart (won't say where) and a police officer was standing at the exit door. He had at least 3 or 4 extra pistol mags on his chest gear. That must be one "bad mo-fo" of a Walmart.

I don’t begrudge any LEO from carrying as many extra mags as they can - I’d rather they have access to 4 too many than be one short when SHF.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t begrudge any LEO from carrying as many extra mags as they can - I’d rather they have access to 4 too many than be one short when SHF.

Personally, I'd have probably had two or three more in pockets. I didn't begrudge him at all with having that many. It just seemed that Walmart was an odd place for it, and yes, I know he could have been called out for something else and needed all those.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought an old DB shotgun from Max three or four years ago, meeting him at his business, and still remember the very enjoyable visit with him. If you haven't met him, this would be a great time to order something! I'm thinking about something new in the next couple of days!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I got my O/U ordered today and had a nice conversation with Max. Looks like I may get to hear the story in a week or two.
The shotgun came in and I got to meet Max today. He took care of the transfer quickly, and I got to hear a heck of a story! Now I understand the name. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom