OSA members helping OSA members.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spring finder

OIP.CjiKAmxlvKVaVk-egIm_1wHaHa

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do not worry about any kind of flying springs.

The boss lady will show up with it in her hand asking "What does this go to?" 1 day after you ordered a replacement.
Yup same if you don't know what a small part goes to. Just throw it away. Within 3 days you will find out what you threw away.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live 2-2.5 hours west of OKC, and had another member send me a PM the other day concerning one of the classifieds ads, thinking it was something I'd be interested in...when I told him I didn't figure the items would be for sale long enough for me to make the trip to buy them, he responded by saying I could always ask him or another member to get it picked up, then make the trip and get it from them once I had time to get over there...this was completely random, considering I have never personally met this guy that I'm aware of...just shows the goodness of some folks on this forum, every one I've met or dealt with have been fine folks, and I always cite the comraderie and the get togethers this group has as one of the only reasons I'd ever care to live close to OKC (or Tulsa)

Latest posts

Top Bottom