OSA members who own a business

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I was at the art festival doing a little advertising and glad handing. had several clients out there; i'm tentatively getting more comfortable with advertising. just been word of mouth so far (which works....surprisingly well if it's the right mouths lol), but i would consider advertising here, maybe just with registered members first.

i'm just very cautious about having an advertisement linked to a "gun" site. in my industry, it could be seriously disastrous. just the way it is and i accept that.

on the other hand; there's tons of business i'm leaving on the table that wouldn't care, might even *like* that i advertise on gun forums and do what i do. so who knows.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at the art festival doing a little advertising and glad handing. had several clients out there; i'm tentatively getting more comfortable with advertising. just been word of mouth so far (which works....surprisingly well if it's the right mouths lol), but i would consider advertising here, maybe just with registered members first.

i'm just very cautious about having an advertisement linked to a "gun" site. in my industry, it could be seriously disastrous. just the way it is and i accept that.

on the other hand; there's tons of business i'm leaving on the table that wouldn't care, might even *like* that i advertise on gun forums and do what i do. so who knows.

I dunno what you do, but I'm on the board of Mayfest if I can help. No vaccines required. :D

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there should be a "Small Business" subforum. Maybe in the Classifieds, or maybe in the dealer section.

Back under previous management I requested the same thing and got shot down or basically ignored. Dunno how they feel about it now but I'm with ya, don't see how it could hurt.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I dunno what you do, but I'm on the board of Mayfest if I can help. No vaccines required. :D
yeah see that's hitting too close to home already. it's a bad idea lol. most people probably would just assume i'm trip, quad, quint vaxxed and they wouldn't like seeing my rants loooool

Latest posts

Top Bottom