OSA members who own a business

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I have a consulting business geared toward the waste industry (landfills / transfer stations) and the bulk materials terminal industry (coal, fertilizer, salt, urea, scrap steel, clay, etc.) I have a customer in VA that mines clay for kitty litter and they find whale bones and sharks teeth in the clay.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I own Harpe’s Dance Inc. Next week we will be celebrating our 30th year in business. We are a dance studio that teaches all ages if people to dance. We do Ballroom, Country/Weatern, Swing and Latin dancing.
We are also a event center. We rent our studio out for all kinds of parties.
www.Harpesdance.com

Out of curiosity, Dancer, but did you find another location?

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife has a videography company (primarily weddings but she can shoot and edit/produce a whole lot more than that).
My father and I put in septic and aerobic systems, along with water lines and some general dirt work.
I also run a few cows and market the calves towards ropers. I plan on producing finished steers for sale & slaughter soon.

James Abram

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I have three businesses. My wife and I have a full time photography studio. I have a small gun store that I work four days a week, specializing in defensive and competition pistols and AR style rifles. I also have a very active firearms training business, doing defensive and competition pistol training as well as Oklahoma handgun licensing classes.
I’m starting to slow down a bit, working only 50-60 hours a week nowadays.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't do it anymore, but for years had a side business of Machine Shop CNC traveling Technician along with the main job. Had customers all the way to Kansas City on weekends. Some local job shops during evenings.
Lots of hours, but it made lots of money most of it that went to the farming business.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, Dancer, but did you find another location?
Sorry, I should have updated my post.
I caught my landlord on a good day or a good drunk and was able to get a two-year leased signed and for less a month than what we had originally agreed upon. I was totally shocked. All is good for now.
Thanks for asking Terry.

CODE_3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
REALTOR® here

Attachments

• 2020-10.jpg
    2020-10.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts