OSA members who own a business

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run a mobile kitchen (food truck) in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area.

Here is what we serve: Krumbly's Kitchen [MENU]

Here is where you can find us: Krumbly's Kitchen [LOCATION]

We also post all of our appearances on our Facebook page: Krumbly's Kitchen

Most Fridays we are at The Nook Brewing Company at 909 S 12th (81st & Lynn Lane) in Broken Arrow from 5:00-8:30. It's a great place with spacious indoor dining and some great craft beer. They service wine and sodas as well and it is family and pet friendly. Kids even have their own play area!

We're also available for festivals, private event of all types, neighborhood visits.

[email protected] (email)
(918) 924-5055 (text/voicemail)

Attachments

• Krumbly's Hummer & trailer rig.jpg
    Krumbly's Hummer & trailer rig.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 27

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Professionally, none.
Let me know how thorough the classes are. I have run into a couple of home inspectors that really had zero clue. Been framing and remodeling since 95 if you are wondering how I made that judgement, well I do not do much work any more cause my hands no longer do what I want them to do LOL.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Let me know how thorough the classes are. I have run into a couple of home inspectors that really had zero clue. Been framing and remodeling since 95 if you are wondering how I made that judgement, well I do not do much work any more cause my hands no longer do what I want them to do LOL.
I seriously looked into getting in the home inspection business a few years back because of my construction background but I'm not built to get on roofs, in attics, or in crawl spaces anymore.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No disrespect for the the home inspectors here, but for the money you can hire licensed tradesmen to look at HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and structural for not much more. I may be wrong, I’ve inspected the 4 houses I’ve bought for myself. have done HVAC inspections for customers purchasing.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I run a mobile kitchen (food truck) in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area.

Here is what we serve: Krumbly's Kitchen [MENU]

Here is where you can find us: Krumbly's Kitchen [LOCATION]

We also post all of our appearances on our Facebook page: Krumbly's Kitchen

Most Fridays we are at The Nook Brewing Company at 909 S 12th (81st & Lynn Lane) in Broken Arrow from 5:00-8:30. It's a great place with spacious indoor dining and some great craft beer. They service wine and sodas as well and it is family and pet friendly. Kids even have their own play area!

We're also available for festivals, private event of all types, neighborhood visits.

[email protected] (email)
(918) 924-5055 (text/voicemail)
Seriously......Raspberry Cheesecake Chimichangas!!! Lord please give me an excuse to be in the Tulsa area one of these Fridays!!!

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I own Bruski Autotechnik in Owasso. Specialize in European and Japanese auto repair. I also work on domestics. 918-407-6298
i've had my miata needing *something* to get it running it right for years......'97, long nose crank, got tired of replacing parts and parked it. always looking for a good import shop. owasso is a little far to drive it right now, but good to know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom