OSA members who own a business

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah see that's hitting too close to home already. it's a bad idea lol. most people probably would just assume i'm trip, quad, quint vaxxed and they wouldn't like seeing my rants loooool

Nah, it's not that serious. All walks of life participate in that festival.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the art festival doing a little advertising and glad handing. had several clients out there; i'm tentatively getting more comfortable with advertising. just been word of mouth so far (which works....surprisingly well if it's the right mouths lol), but i would consider advertising here, maybe just with registered members first.

i'm just very cautious about having an advertisement linked to a "gun" site. in my industry, it could be seriously disastrous. just the way it is and i accept that.

on the other hand; there's tons of business i'm leaving on the table that wouldn't care, might even *like* that i advertise on gun forums and do what i do. so who knows.
Has anyone else noticed all the things WE ARE NOW AFRAID TO SAY, AND DO? We are afraid to let anyone know we support Trump, bumper stickers, flags, signs, hats, etc. I have been harassed three times for having a Trump bumper sticker, lately! We are NOT allowed to say the 2020 election was rigged, or protest if you are Republican,or conservative, or the full force of the US Government will come down on your head, like Jan 6th, protesters, would YOU DARE PROTESRT ANYTHING NOW, SEE WHAT I MEAN? Is that not INTIMIDATION? We are not allowed to say, or even THINK homosexuality is a sin, a perversion, or even abnormal, or anything but the new normal! If we slip and say something forbidden, our own kids, or grand kids correct us, because they have been taught this is school! we ARE NOT ALLOWED TO THINK, OR SAY, ANYTHING THAT CONTRIDICTS WHAT THE LAP DOG NEWS MEDIA TELLS US TO THINK, INCLUDING FOX NEWS! I suspect the very same people, or nation, is pulling the strings on ALL our so-called news media! Remember when Neal Kavoto Fox News talking head, CUT THEN, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OFF ON LIVE NATION WIDE TV, BECAUSE HE DIDN'T THINK PRESIDENT TRUMP SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SAY THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED? CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? CAN YOU BELIEVE WE THE PEOPLE ALLOWED THAT? AMAZING! I HOPE OUR HONORABLE FATHERS ARE NOT WATCHING!

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yes, i mentioned this sentiment in another thread (i don't know which one lol).

the accusation of "racist" or "nazi" *for merely participating on a gun forum* is enough to literally make me fear losing clients, business, livelihood, etc. i **know** some of my personal clients, not corporate ones, are *especially* liberal, and i straight up even as much as lie in my day to day conversations with them.

i also told (some of)them about the woman i know who died from a surgent blood clot a week after her second dose of the (not)vaccine, but i'm willing to be a crazy anti vaxxer AS LONG AS THEY DON'T THINK I'M GUN CRAZY TOO. you have to understand, all it takes is a few associations and they label you.

that's how bad things are. they've forced us into the closet, they know it, we know it, but i don't care.

am i willing to believe globohomo and inject experimental science juice while guzzling down prescribed opioids and puberty blockers (ever think of what these drugs do to NON sex organs, like your lungs,heart,brain? who wants to delay brain or lung maturation?)
no
am i willing to simply lie to stupid people who *are* dumb enough to believe globohomo and would disrupt my personal livelihood if they knew i didn't?
yes

it's a power dynamic, which is funny because liberals are supposed to be all about that.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed all the things WE ARE NOW AFRAID TO SAY, AND DO? We are afraid to let anyone know we support Trump, bumper stickers, flags, signs, hats, etc. I have been harassed three times for having a Trump bumper sticker, lately! We are NOT allowed to say the 2020 election was rigged, or protest if you are Republican,or conservative, or the full force of the US Government will come down on your head, like Jan 6th, protesters, would YOU DARE PROTESRT ANYTHING NOW, SEE WHAT I MEAN? Is that not INTIMIDATION? We are not allowed to say, or even THINK homosexuality is a sin, a perversion, or even abnormal, or anything but the new normal! If we slip and say something forbidden, our own kids, or grand kids correct us, because they have been taught this is school! we ARE NOT ALLOWED TO THINK, OR SAY, ANYTHING THAT CONTRIDICTS WHAT THE LAP DOG NEWS MEDIA TELLS US TO THINK, INCLUDING FOX NEWS! I suspect the very same people, or nation, is pulling the strings on ALL our so-called news media! Remember when Neal Kavoto Fox News talking head, CUT THEN, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OFF ON LIVE NATION WIDE TV, BECAUSE HE DIDN'T THINK PRESIDENT TRUMP SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SAY THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED? CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? CAN YOU BELIEVE WE THE PEOPLE ALLOWED THAT? AMAZING! I HOPE OUR HONORABLE FATHERS ARE NOT WATCHING!

Oh I think some would be surprised what happens when you relay who you are and what you believe. It's all a matter of how you go about it.... from my experiences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom