- Apr 5, 2013
- Reaction score
Merry Christmas OSA members,
We are going to do something here on the OSA forum for the first time and hopefully it will turn into a Christmas tradition.
OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange.
The OSA Admins & Mods have agreed to let me run our very first Gift exchange. I do it on other forums and it’s a lot of fun. The instructions are listed below.
It’s a great way to get all the members in the Christmas Spirit. I hope everyone participates in the first OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange.
Below are the rules:
1. Gifts should be in the $10.00 to $25.00 range.
2. Send me a PM by the end of November with your name and mailing address.
3. On the 1st of December you will receive a PM from me telling you about your Secret Santa Recipient.
4. Your gift to your member should be sent out by December 15th.
(You can also order your gift online and have it sent directly to your recipient. Many times, with free shipping).
5. Once you receive your gift from your Secret Santa, take a picture and post it back here in the Secret Santa thread. It’s fun to see what kind of gifts everyone gets.
Enjoy and have fun with it.
Merry Christmas everyone!