OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't use your return address. Mail it under cover of darkness from the next town over.
Use latex gloves and for heaven's sake don't lick the stamp.
You do realize they use "peel and stick" stamps nowadays? I forgot once and tried to lick one. It took me a day and a half to peel it off my tongue and I still can't taste some foods!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do realize they use "peel and stick" stamps nowadays? I forgot once and tried to lick one. It took me a day and a half to peel it off my tongue and I still can't taste some foods!

So the stamp contained more copious amounts of DNA than an old fashioned stamp would have, making the article in question even more readily traceable to you. That's the whole point I was trying to make. For heaven's sake: Don't Lick The Stamp!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's secretly collecting names and addresses to use for bargaining with the Feds.

But hey, I'll join in. I'm pretty sure I'm already on someone's watch list anyway... :nolike:

I'm purty sure a gill-gun shootin' ne'er do well such as yerself is on more than one list.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,
I made this a “Sticky” until the deadline of Dec1 in the hopes that pinning it to top of the category might catch more eyes and we can get more to sign up! So jump in and let’s have some Christmas Cheer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom