OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret Santa3.jpg

Merry Christmas OSA members,

We are going to do something here on the OSA forum for the first time and hopefully it will turn into a Christmas tradition.

OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange.

The OSA Admins & Mods have agreed to let me run our very first Gift exchange. I do it on other forums and it’s a lot of fun. The instructions are listed below.

It’s a great way to get all the members in the Christmas Spirit. I hope everyone participates in the first OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange.

Below are the rules:

1. Gifts should be in the $10.00 to $25.00 range.

2. Send me a PM by the end of November with your name and mailing address.

3. On the 1st of December you will receive a PM from me telling you about your Secret Santa Recipient.

4. Your gift to your member should be sent out by December 15th.
(You can also order your gift online and have it sent directly to your recipient. Many times, with free shipping).

5. Once you receive your gift from your Secret Santa, take a picture and post it back here in the Secret Santa thread. It’s fun to see what kind of gifts everyone gets.

Enjoy and have fun with it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question, this isn't the dirty Santa thing where you gift something stupid but this is the one where you actually gift something someone will like/use?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Question, this isn't the dirty Santa thing where you gift something stupid but this is the one where you actually gift something someone will like/use?
I think so but you could have a lot of fun with this. :)

For instance...someone you know is a Glock hater, you could send them some Glock merchandise. Lol.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
`If you buy your gift online, you can normally ship it as a present and it will just show the place you ordered it from. If you buy and mail it yourself, Just don't put a return address on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom