OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As seen at bash.org:

<calin> we had a guy at school that wore black lipstick.. and was all gothy.. and then one day we caught him buying an assvibrator
<ecoli> ew.
<ecoli> wait, you "caught" him?
<ecoli> like, you were behind him in line at the assvibrator store?
<Aero> he doesnt answer​

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So just got back from the doctor and couldn't wait to see what sexy little number Annie had picked out for cowcatcher. Thought I was on the wrong site for a minute til I realized the new posts and new threads positions have been swapped around. Someone should of sent out PMs beforehand.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m in. But no sex toys will be forthcoming should I happen to have the luck to draw your name.

(Oh please let it be Chenry Santa. Pleeeaasssee!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 127668

Merry Christmas OSA members,

We are going to do something here on the OSA forum for the first time and hopefully it will turn into a Christmas tradition.

OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange.

The OSA Admins & Mods have agreed to let me run our very first Gift exchange. I do it on other forums and it’s a lot of fun. The instructions are listed below.

It’s a great way to get all the members in the Christmas Spirit. I hope everyone participates in the first OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange.

Below are the rules:

1. Gifts should be in the $10.00 to $25.00 range.

2. Send me a PM by the end of November with your name and mailing address.

3. On the 1st of December you will receive a PM from me telling you about your Secret Santa Recipient.

4. Your gift to your member should be sent out by December 15th.
(You can also order your gift online and have it sent directly to your recipient. Many times, with free shipping).

5. Once you receive your gift from your Secret Santa, take a picture and post it back here in the Secret Santa thread. It’s fun to see what kind of gifts everyone gets.

Enjoy and have fun with it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom