OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No blow up dolls or other sex toys for me please LOL

true story, Back in the day, before things like this got you fired from the job, one of the welding supervisors got a blow up doll for his christmas give from his employees.
He thought it would be fun to be in bed with it when his wife got home from work. Well......it was fun until his wife opened up the bedroom door with her mom in tow to witness then "expose" . It wasn't a good time for him....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So just got back from the doctor and couldn't wait to see what sexy little number Annie had picked out for cowcatcher. Thought I was on the wrong site for a minute til I realized the new posts and new threads positions have been swapped around. Someone should of sent out PMs beforehand.
He's into leather, so maybe some " butt open chaps" might be in order?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You keep telling us you hate men though. Make a freeking decision.....:laugh6:

Men are like everything else in my life at this point. Tools ...

Now does that mean YOU GUYS are useful and I can use your assistance or learn something from YOU GUYS ... Or YOU GUYS are just a general nuisance and a royal pain in my ass?? :anyone: In order to spare YOU GUYS' delicate sensibilities I'll let YOU GUYS decide.:comfort::sunbath:

And I wish they news would quit playing that video of the Po-Po taking that crazy ***** off the Southwest flight last week. I can't stand screaming, crybaby people of any sex ... Sheesh ... :grumble: I just wanna see the weather.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
true story, Back in the day, before things like this got you fired from the job, one of the welding supervisors got a blow up doll for his christmas give from his employees.
He thought it would be fun to be in bed with it when his wife got home from work. Well......it was fun until his wife opened up the bedroom door with her mom in tow to witness then "expose" . It wasn't a good time for him....

Oh HAHA! That's too funny!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2018-11-27_7-47-40.jpeg

OK guys and gals,
Only 4 days left to get in on the 2018 Secret Santa Gift Exchange. If you haven't already signed up, PM me and let me know with your mailing address. Let's kick this Christmas season off right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom