OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mebbe the dang cold up there affects their brain...you know, sorta freezes some of it for a period of time? I had an uncle that happened to long time ago. Momma said he was never right after he got lost in that blizzard when he and grandad got drunk out by the still and spent the better part of 3 days in the cold; mostly sleepin' off the dronk in their long johns only.

I dunno, but I will say it was a HUGE culture shock for this okie raised kid.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, you guys are cracking me cracking up.:pms2::pms2::pms2:

Sorry. It's that darn guy from up North; T anus134 or something ...he has completely derailed the thread.

Seriously; let's get 'er back on track guys and gals. Send your info to Dancer4dlife as requested in post #1 and join in. This will be fun!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only two day left to get signed up for the first OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange. So far, the response has been really good. The cut off is 12 midnight tomorrow night. I will (or my wife will) be drawing the names Saturday down in Dallas Before the Big 12 Championship game.
Don't miss out!!!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only two day left to get signed up for the first OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange. So far, the response has been really good. The cut off is 12 midnight tomorrow night. I will (or my wife will) be drawing the names Saturday down in Dallas Before the Big 12 Championship game.
Don't miss out!!!

Now that's just mean. Some of us are kinda jealous ... :blush: :hey3: I hope you guys have a blast!!

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't miss out!!!
My wife and I will be in Arlington also! not real happy about how they did they tickets tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom