OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cuz the hazmat fee is a little more postage than I want to fork over. If I get your name I'm gonna leave it on your doorstep. Wonder how big a bag I'm gonna need for $25 worth of dog poo ... :anyone::fallangel:naughty:

UPS
https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-cent.../hazardous-materials/shipping-ammunition.page

Ammunition will be transported only when packaged and labeled in compliance with 49 C.F.R. § 172 (Hazardous Materials), and must be shipped in accordance with the UPS Guide for Shipping Ground and Air Hazardous Materials. To meet the exception for Limited Quantity/ORM-D, ammunition can be shipped via UPS Ground only within the 48 contiguous United States, UPS Ground Intra-Oahu and Intra-Alaska.

To qualify as "Cartridges, small arms ORM-D" or limited quantity, ammunition must be:

• Ammunition that does not exceed 12.7 mm (50 caliber or 0.5 inch) for rifle or pistol cartridges or 8 gauge for shotgun shells; or
  • Ammunition with inert projectiles or blank ammunition
Will I Pay An Additional Fee For Shipping Cartridges, Small Arms?
When shipping ORM-Ds or Limited Quantities of hazardous materials by UPS Ground within the 48 contiguous states, UPS Ground Intra-Oahu or Intra-Alaska, only the standard shipping charges apply. There are no "accessorial" or additional charges.

USPS
https://www.usps.com/ship/shipping-restrictions.htm

Prohibited Domestic Items
  • Air bags
  • Ammunition
  • Explosives
  • Gasoline
  • Marijuana (medical or otherwise)

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
punt_gun_3.jpg

I'm about out of shells for my duck gun.....

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where do you usually buy your dog poo? LMAO

God knows between these 2 mutts and the 2 cats I have more that enough to share based on the amount of food going in versus the amount of "gifts" they leave me, you are getting a bargain. $25 of food bh weight produces $100 worth of poo. I swear I dunno how 2 cups going in turns into a trash bag FULL. Haha! But never fear if I'm short I'll run down to Kennard's and snag some horse poo to make sure I don't short you. :comfort:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPS
https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-cent.../hazardous-materials/shipping-ammunition.page

Ammunition will be transported only when packaged and labeled in compliance with 49 C.F.R. § 172 (Hazardous Materials), and must be shipped in accordance with the UPS Guide for Shipping Ground and Air Hazardous Materials. To meet the exception for Limited Quantity/ORM-D, ammunition can be shipped via UPS Ground only within the 48 contiguous United States, UPS Ground Intra-Oahu and Intra-Alaska.

To qualify as "Cartridges, small arms ORM-D" or limited quantity, ammunition must be:

• Ammunition that does not exceed 12.7 mm (50 caliber or 0.5 inch) for rifle or pistol cartridges or 8 gauge for shotgun shells; or
  • Ammunition with inert projectiles or blank ammunition
Will I Pay An Additional Fee For Shipping Cartridges, Small Arms?
When shipping ORM-Ds or Limited Quantities of hazardous materials by UPS Ground within the 48 contiguous states, UPS Ground Intra-Oahu or Intra-Alaska, only the standard shipping charges apply. There are no "accessorial" or additional charges.

USPS
https://www.usps.com/ship/shipping-restrictions.htm

Prohibited Domestic Items
  • Air bags
  • Ammunition
  • Explosives
  • Gasoline
  • Marijuana (medical or otherwise)

Huh. Thanks for the info!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is still time to get in on the Secret Santa. I’m in the truck on my way to Dallas but can still get you in.

You have 4 hours left. Ho Ho Ho!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
... a box of cookies ...
which ones of you yahoos reload ...

Cookies are always good and, yes, I reload. LOL!

Outdoor Oklahoma subscription is nice. Magazine is printed on quality paper with pictures in rich detail, unlike some magazines.

Always a good idea ... as long as they don't already receive it. I keep up subscriptions for a couple of people every year at Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom