OSA Secret Santa Gift Exchange 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God knows between these 2 mutts and the 2 cats I have more that enough to share based on the amount of food going in versus the amount of "gifts" they leave me, you are getting a bargain. $25 of food bh weight produces $100 worth of poo. I swear I dunno how 2 cups going in turns into a trash bag FULL. Haha! But never fear if I'm short I'll run down to Kennard's and snag some horse poo to make sure I don't short you. :comfort:
I'll take all the horse you can get.

Have it delivered to my garden, please. A dump truck would probably be the most cost-effective way.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:goodmorning: Names have been drawn.

I will PM everyone tonight and let you know who your Secret Santa recipient is.

Just want to say that we had really good participation this year. :clap3:

Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas!

And of course...…...BOOMER SOONER!:ou1

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, but it smells better.

Chicken manure is even better than cow and smells even worse.

I got one word for you ... Quail.:bigeye:

How something SO tiny can produce so much and so stinky a poo is absolutely beyond me. And that **** draws flies like nothing else on the planet. Still they make a GREAT dinner! I can butcher a couple, let them rest in ice water while I get the skillet ready and have dinner made in about the same time that Grumpy takes going to WhataBurger and back.:spaghetti::sunbath:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
If you participated in the 2018 Secret Santa Gift Exchange, you should have received a PM from me letting you know who your recipient is. Please mail your gift out by Dec. 15th so that it will arrive by Christmas.

Once you receive your gift, post a picture of what you received here so that we can all see if you were on Santa's good list or naughty list.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to all who have participated. And a big thanks to Dancer4dLife for organizing this event and running with it. Good job my man, what an excellent way to help build some community and some spirit in OSA. Merry Christmas to you!

I am going to un-sticky this thread now and close it to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom