1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

OSA Shirts & Hoodies on Amazon

Discussion in 'Site News & Feedback' started by Okuma, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Okuma

Okuma Crocodylus Pontifex Staff Member

Administrator
    By request of @druryj, we now have some shirts available with the old OSA logo on them. They are $14.99 on Amazon, $2.99 of which goes to OSA. If anyone orders one please post a picture so we can see how they turn out.

Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=1I458DSCGCKNA&K=G0JU40SZ70V0&M=urn:rtn:msg:201801021834527115f9b5e34444ad932c9a75b900p0na&R=1XJ4FFSZNKN3G&T=C&U=https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078NK8PFS?ref_=pe_2196150_146773810&H=BZW4IQYCZIDSH7IJBTRBNOQCJA8A&ref_=pe_2196150_146773810

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 2.52.08 PM.png

Hoodies are now available as well. The cost seems a little high, $34.99 per hoodie. (I set it as low as it would let me, I think we get $1.34 or something off each hoodie.)

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 1.50.20 PM.png

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BDZRSJJ

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  2. coolhandluke

coolhandluke Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Did anyone ever figure out how to digitize the OSA logo for embroidery at Lids?

3. cdschoonie

cdschoonie Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    My brother used to do screenprinting and embroidery, I can get it ready for embroidery if wanted, you could send me a file of the logo and I can do it and send back. If you want to go this route, pm me for email

4. elwoodtrix

elwoodtrix Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    are they screen printed or vinyl heat transferred ?

5. cdschoonie

cdschoonie Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Course you can digitize it yourself, just has to be changed do a vector file. best thing to do would be find someone with a program to do it, and have them do it. Might cost $25 or so (I have no clue) but would be worth it. Or you can just give a jpeg or bitmap file to an embroiderer and they will either have the program or they pay someone to do it for them.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  6. druryj

druryj Super Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Guys, here's the deal I've found out on embroidery: Yes, it can be done. But, there is a fee to set it up in the correct format that LIDS or one of the other outfits I talked to wants. I'd be willing to cover that. And I don't know the difference in a vector file from a jpeg from a bowl of chili. But, then I ran into the issue that none of them was willing to do it like we can do through Amazon, where you can order it yourself directly from them and they ship directly to you. Everyone else I have talked to wants me to take t-shirt orders, me to collect money, me to send the orders and money to them and then they will print a minimum of 25 at a time and ship them back to me so I can then ship to you. But, I do not want to be in the T-Shirt re-sale business.

@Okuma (Crocodylus Pontifex) was good enough to set this up through Amazon and at a very good price so each member can order the color and size they want for $14.99. This cuts out the middleman (me) and you get your shirt in a more timely manner and at a better price, with Amazon behind the deal. I can just see me now; spending my golden years arranging for t-shirt size/color exchanges and putting up with lost orders and so on...nope. So; I'm going to order two (2) right now; is anyone else gonna jump on board, cough up the lousy $14.99, and proudly display your affiliation with the finest Gun Forum that there is? For your convenience, I'll post the link here.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=...IDSH7IJBTRBNOQCJA8A&ref_=pe_2196150_146773810

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    shotty and dennishoddy like this.
  7. caojyn

caojyn Sharpshooter

Neat

8. druryj

druryj Super Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    TWO (2) Shirts ordered. Quick and easy. I'll post pics once they arrive.

9. cdschoonie

cdschoonie Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    My intention was certainly not to ruffle feathers, I just gave advice. However, I sincerely understand your predicament and agree totally. I don't wear caps, so I wouldn't get one anyway, but I am ordering a shirt. I apologize if I offended anyone.

10. coolhandluke

coolhandluke Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    That's exactly why I thought the Lids hat option would be the easiest. Anyone interested can donate towards the setup fee to have the logo digitized. Once digitized, the file can be shared and anyone can simply stop by any Lids store, pick out a hat of their choosing and have it embroidered on-site. No need for the hastle of having a sole person taking orders and potentially fronting the cost of that large order.

If someone will send me a high resolution image of the old style OSA logo, I will stop by a Lids store and ask what specific format that they require.