OSA Shirts & Hoodies on Amazon

druryj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My intention was certainly not to ruffle feathers, I just gave advice. However, I sincerely understand your predicament and agree totally. I don't wear caps, so I wouldn't get one anyway, but I am ordering a shirt. I apologize if I offended anyone.

NO NO NO! You did NOT offend me or anyone; I have been messing with this for quite some time, and it's finally set in place. I am the one who apologizes for my rather terse response. The old saying goes "you can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time". This is a good way to do it, as far as I'm concerned...I'm pleased. Now, if someone wants to run with the embroidery idea , by all means, grab the rail!

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For anyone that's wanting to get a vector file made for a printer I have used fiverr for that sort of thing in the past and had pretty good results. That's if there's no one on the boards that can do it, which I suspect there is.

FWIW, the magic of a vector file is doesn't lose any integrity when you scale it.

Also...VERY cool that you can get OSA tees on Amazon, they really do sell everything - LOL!

druryj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's exactly why I thought the Lids hat option would be the easiest. Anyone interested can donate towards the setup fee to have the logo digitized. Once digitized, the file can be shared and anyone can simply stop by any Lids store, pick out a hat of their choosing and have it embroidered on-site. No need for the hastle of having a sole person taking orders and potentially fronting the cost of that large order.

If someone will send me a high resolution image of the old style OSA logo, I will stop by a Lids store and ask what specific format that they require.

Bravo to coolhandluke for this, LIDS does hats, AMAZON is doing t-Shirts, maybe we can get Hats too!

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NO NO NO! You did NOT offend me or anyone; I have been messing with this for quite some time, and it's finally set in place. I am the one who apologizes for my rather terse response. The old saying goes "you can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time". This is a good way to do it, as far as I'm concerned...I'm pleased. Now, if someone wants to run with the embroidery idea , by all means, grab the rail!
Exactly, I have been a forum mod several times, even ran forums, helped run an umpire/ref organization, a youth soccer league, a youth baseball league, a youth basketball league, and HC for numerous youth sports teams. You are exactly right, no matter how hard you try, how well you do, or how many hours you work on it (plus a fulltime job), someone wants more or different. My hat is off to all you who work on this site... It's a great one.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Lol! One review of 1 star from DennisH, "Too small".

I would have to get two of the 3XL and sew them together. :D

Good deal for the rest of you guys though.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol! One review of 1 star from DennisH, "Too small".

I would have to get two of the 3XL and sew them together. :D

Good deal for the rest of you guys though.
Are you serious? There is a review by me on Amazon?
Let me assure you and everybody else on this forum and the asholes that troll this forum that I did not and will not post a negative response to anything that is for sale by the forum and/or its management.
To the person that did this behind my back, I'd ask that you send me a pm, and meet me face to face at a place of mutual choosing so we can "discuss" this issue.
Thank you very much reading my post.

druryj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you serious? There is a review by me on Amazon?
Let me assure you and everybody else on this forum and the asholes that troll this forum that I did not and will not post a negative response to anything that is for sale by the forum and/or its management.
To the person that did this behind my back, I'd ask that you send me a pm, and meet me face to face at a place of mutual choosing so we can "discuss" this issue.
Thank you very much reading my post.

Hey Dennis, FWIW, I was surprised by this too, and couldn't find any such review. Maybe Old Phart can say where he saw this as reported in his post #15?

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here ya go Dennis. A copy and paste.
upload_2018-1-2_22-36-37.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I screen shot what is on the forum link.
3285cdb5f10c6e2dc94f3f99163688a7.jpg

Then I posted another review saying 5 stars and that I did not post review #1 and asked that it be removed along with my review #2.
I got a reply from Amazon that I am not a verified buyer so cannot post a review, and got this explanation below.

e800ce1eea5bef72f3c8f7986a39f0da.jpg

Since the Ashole reviewer that posted in my name is a verified buyer, it shouldn’t be difficult for admin to release the name to me so I can properly review that person online or in person.
I’ve asked Amazon for the same information when I reported the false review.

Top Bottom