OSA Single payer apologists.... get in here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you never looked at the withholdings on a paycheck? Those are TAX WITHOLDINGS on wages you WORKED for. FDR didn't give anyone anything. He TOOK from wage earners to implement an inefficient bureaucracy that didn't exist prior to that.

You have a most bizarre way of looking at things. Most bizarre indeed.

Bizarre is a funny way of spelling delusional.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's an odd way to work a democracy if I've ever heard one. Have you ever seen the movie "starship troopers?"

Soldiers and other servicemen are public servants.
As it turns out, we're not a democracy. But feel free to keep spouting your opinions on how our system ought to run, as is your right; we'll give them all the weight they're due, as is our right.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's an odd way to work a democracy if I've ever heard one. Have you ever seen the movie "starship troopers?"

Soldiers and other servicemen are public servants.

Odd statement there at the last. What about all those soldiers that were drafted over the many years? I'm not so sure they "wanted" to be public servants.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you don't know what an options contract is.

...which is what they get unless they serve long enough to qualify for retirement.

Sounds to me like there's an awful lot of stuff you don't understand.

If you're not in the medical profession, you have no right to an opinion on the subject. If you've not run for office, you have no right to an opinion on politics.

To borrow your words, "what a bunch of BS." Everybody has the right to an opinion. Everybody also has the right to consider the opinions of others--or not--with as much weight as they deem fit. Deciding that others' opinions don't merit your consideration doesn't mean they don't have the right to them, though.

As it turns out, we're not a democracy. But feel free to keep spouting your opinions on how our system ought to run, as is your right; we'll give them all the weight they're due, as is our right.

Well... you just saved me some time I would have spent typing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I, for one, would love to see TristanJay, join the military in a combat Arms field. Do 4 years, and then hear his opinions of the VA system.

TJ certainly has an opinion now, but it lacks perspective and personal experience to what service members go through. Having a uncle or cousin that served, doesn't even come close to give one that perspective.

Latest posts

Top Bottom