OSA Swag available on Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100% of all remaining hat's revenue will go to the site. The hat is free; just pay for flat rate box for shipping, ($7.85) it is, I believe? So I just have a few left; PM me for my Pay Pal address and include your correct shipping address. I'll leave this offer up until I am out of hats.

What if a guy was to just drop by your house and pick one up?

The house we are working on for our son is close to where you live. AND, it would give me a chance to meet you "eyes on."

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if a guy was to just drop by your house and pick one up?

The house we are working on for our son is close to where you live. AND, it would give me a chance to meet you "eyes on."

Update: Finally got to meet Joel face to face, and I got a new OSA cap to boot. Plus, I got to meet Rocco.

Thanks, Joel. It was great meeting you.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
100% of all remaining hat's revenue will go to the site. The hat is free; just pay for flat rate box for shipping, ($7.85) it is, I believe? So I just have a few left; PM me for my Pay Pal address and include your correct shipping address. I'll leave this offer up until I am out of hats.

You have any hats left and if so where you located again?

Latest posts

Top Bottom