OSA swap meet HEADCOUNT - OKC Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Liberty Tree in Missouri does something similar to this.
Im thinking in order to make this a thing you'd need to go outside the group. Maybe the Facebook Oklahoma gun owners group would be a good place to spread the word.
Not interested in being a vendor but, I am totally tired of the gunshows in OKC and the same people price gouging.
Also mewe groups might drum up some interest.
Just my opinion.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok. Heard back and owner says we can hold a swap meet, BUT, NO GUN OR AMMO SALES. Scared of liability issues. Parts and accessories ok. Other hobby stuff ok. I was only planning on 1 shotgun and no ammo any way, so I’m still in depending on if enough interested. So lets redo the HEADCOUNT for VENDORS only please. PLEASE HOLD YOUR OPINIONS AND INTEREST ON ATTENDING AS A CUSTOMER. Just trying to gauge the number of VENDORS that will likely show up to actually hold the swap meet. Either reply here or PM me if you are still interested in being a VENDOR on Sunday October 2nd. with NO FIREARM OR AMMO SALES. $20 registration.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Work’n on the assumption that there are NO alternative facilities available. If somebody has an a different location that will fit our needs speak up

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. Heard back and owner says we can hold a swap meet, BUT, NO GUN OR AMMO SALES. Scared of liability issues. Parts and accessories ok. Other hobby stuff ok. I was only planning on 1 shotgun and no ammo any way, so I’m still in depending on if enough interested. So lets redo the HEADCOUNT for VENDORS only please. PLEASE HOLD YOUR OPINIONS AND INTEREST ON ATTENDING AS A CUSTOMER. Just trying to gauge the number of VENDORS that will likely show up to actually hold the swap meet. Either reply here or PM me if you are still interested in being a VENDOR on Sunday October 2nd. with NO FIREARM OR AMMO SALES. $20 registration.
No guns, I’m out

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious, but what liability issues do the guns and ammo represent that everything else wouldnt? Is he thinking accidental discharge or being deemed a dealer?

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He didn’t elaborate. Doesn’t matter really. Was told we were welcome to use THEIR property for a swap meet, conditions being no firearm or ammo sales. Is what it is guys. 3 options, have it there and abide by the conditions, somebody else comes up with a different location, or we don’t have one, which is now looking the most likely since no one has replied back that they are still in. If y’all still want to have the swap meet you need to speak up and let me know.

1big44

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the perfect spot In Sulphur Probably not the most central location but I will offer. Can host 1000+. 60 covered spaces. Restrooms. Commercial kitchen even. I really enjoyed the other in the past. Gun sales no problem just no place to shoot. No charge but I’m not doing the organizing. Contact me if someone wants to run with it

Wes

Latest posts

Top Bottom