OSA swap meet HEADCOUNT - OKC Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say anything you want to load up and transport to Mustang and fit into a booth sized area. Don’t show up with 2 cars for sale. Keep in mind it is a “OSA SWAP MEET”, you show up with candles and perfume it’s on you

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we get enough vendors, and cooperation from property owner, it will be in a commercial parking lot at Mustang rd and hwy 152. So I imagine some general public will stop to see what’s available. Including Mustang police.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Okay so I finally talked to the Stephen Todd the owner of Snake Creek in Beggs. I proposed the idea of a swap meet and he's all-in. Since they are an FFL they may require each attendee to sign a waiver releasing them of any liability of any gun sales that might take place; treat it just like a gun show. He want's an email from me explaining the member's swap meet intent and try to schedule someting in September or October.
They also partner with Silver Leaf Shooting Sports in Guthrie and he feels that Zack would allow a similar venue there.
Email sent to Stephen yesterday. More to follow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom